Seriously stuck for grinding spot

Lil' Sunny

Grinding up my team for the fairy gym, i cant find anywhere suitable. pokemon around the restored city are inconsistent with levels, anything outside the city is too low levelled, and the Grand Hall trainers are using pokemon around lv85 when my level cap is 80 like seriously they should NOT be this high levelled until AFTER i get the next badge i would think

if it helps, i'm specifically trying to train Drapion.

but yeah any good spots? 

Lucky eggs and exp share help. But it is sometimes impossible to switch train against the grand hall trainers if you are too low level. Make sure you make use of the steady stream of money you get from the battles. Buy rare candies every once in a while. 

I usually train up my higher level mons until they can carry my team better before I try and train up the lower level guys. It seems less efficient but it saves time when the battles faster due to a few mons sweeping

thanks for the help guys, i used the clown and eventually i was able to get drapion to a decent level and get enough money to boost everyone a bit with rare candies. beat the gym with a combination of a roseli berry, hurricane and baiting sucker punches (and OPSwine)