Final Addition...?

AlphaBran

Alright ladies and gentlemen...help me out. 

I've got a run going with 5 pokes currently...need the final slot filled. 

Mercy (Houndoom) - Dark/Fire

Ulmo (Gyrados) - Fire/Flying

Midnight (Gengar) - Ghost/Poison

Alpha (Lucario) - Fighting/Steel

No name yet... (Torterra) - Grass/Ground

What would be a useful type or poke that you think would make a great addition and Why? 

Thanks! :D

That's a pretty well balanced team. There are a whole lot of 'mon you can choose to fill that spot. Although, I recommend adding a good fairy type to your team.

Of those you have available, I recommend either Clefairy or Gardevoir.

Clefairy for bulk and utility (Stealth Rocks and Soft Boiled recovery)

Gardevoir for having a good Psychic type too (and cuz its Gardevoir)

Im kinda tired of using fairy so I'm gonna fill the slot with a psychic. Preferably one I haven't used in a while (Or at all). 

Metagross

Delphox

Starmie

Any one of them stand out above the others with my above team? Or another psychic recommendation you may have?

2 hours ago, AlphaBran said:

Im kinda tired of using fairy so I'm gonna fill the slot with a psychic. Preferably one I haven't used in a while (Or at all). 

Metagross

Delphox

Starmie

Any one of them stand out above the others with my above team? Or another psychic recommendation you may have?

neither of those are really optimal for your team, as you will always have an overlap in typing.

3 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

neither of those are really optimal for your team, as you will always have an overlap in typing.

Well, aside from fairy typing (as I just did a run with Sylveon, and one with Gardevoir before that), what would you recommend? I figured Psychic typing would be one that is lacking from my team at the moment that could prove useful. 

2 minutes ago, Sayia said:

If you looking for good psychic types, why not Alolan Raichu?

For fairy type I will suggest you Alolan Ninetales, or Mimikyu. Gardevoir is also really good, Idk why you against it.

Not against it at all, I just used her in a run. I am just trying to cycle through pokes as I do new runs. Trying not to use the same Pokemon over and over again. 

Alolan Ninetails is appealing...But I know the stone doesn't come till later in the game. 

I've never used Alolan Raichu. Once it evolves does it still learn moves? Also...how does it evolve? Lol

2 minutes ago, Sayia said:

For A-Raichu you need to use Thunder stone on it in the Apophyll Academy.

And I can trade you A-Vulpix with Ice stone, and the egg moves.

Booyah!!! Saweet. I will definitely take you up on that deal. Do you need something specific in return?