No-starter Themed Run

AlphaBran

Gigalith - Rock

Marowak Alolan - Ghost/Fire

Magnezone - Electric/Steel

Kingdra - Water Dragon

This is currently what I have decided to have for this team...But two slots are left. I'm choosing not to use any starters, so what would you recommend (either specific poke or type in general) and why? 

Thanks! :D

You have quite some good Pokémon there... But you need some fast mons for a balanced team, IMO. How about Compound Eyes Galvantula (Bug/Electric), Sawsbuck (Grass/Normal)? I'd also recommend Hawlucha or Mienshao as fighting types are great fast offensive mons, hitting five types for super-effective damage. (Hawlucha hits 8 types hard and is really fast + Swords Dance + Acrobatics, yo)

Also you need to build a little more resistance to fighting and ground.

Plenty of great mons that should suit your needs, including ones you've never thought of using. Torterra is great for tanking physical hits. Perhaps a Trick Room team with two more slower pokes? So many options out there.

I decided to add Sawsbuck and Mienshao for the final slots. Would have used Medicham, but the only plus to Medicham or Mienshao is typing...it unfortunately looks far weaker and it is also slower. 

Thanks everyone for the advice!