• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*Reading LoL news*

First thing I see:

"Riot has restricted players in their season 4 world championship from streaming games they deem rivals, and Riot has defended this decision after wide community criticism."

what.jpg

Riot what the actual fuck are you doing

Am I the only one who doesn't see this as a big deal?

Nope. If you've got a brand, you HAVE to protect that brand. Riot's players are an extension of the company just like players of any other sport.Other sports associations have restrictions just like this, so it only makes sense for Riot to follow.

• Administrators

...since when is lucian even considered, much less top tier...????

like i'm not questioning doublelift (especially when he says vayne is "shit tier") but real talk at what point did lucian go from a joke to literal top tier?

Lucian went to top tier when they realized just how good his mobility really is. Chasing, kiting, dodging. He does it all really well and a good Lucian will never let a bruiser stick to him long enough. He'll also (almost) never be caught out of position. He's basically Graves 2.0.

plus his ultimate is INSANE when he gets Last Whisper or some kind of Armor pen.

• Administrators

his ultimate is INSANE

you see it's this that doesn't compute.

since when??

The rest... kind of... makes sense... a bit... But if it was simply the ability to kite and chase, wouldn't Ashe be better? And "almost never being caught out of position" could be anyone good enough to stand back and fight without dying- I don't think that's exclusive to him.

you see it's this that doesn't compute.

since when??

The rest... kind of... makes sense... a bit... But if it was simply the ability to kite and chase, wouldn't Ashe be better? And "almost never being caught out of position" could be anyone good enough to stand back and fight without dying- I don't think that's exclusive to him.

Ashe has absolutely no kind of kiting ability whatsoever, unless you count minor slows.

• Administrators

...Um.

Ashe is literally the Kite poster-girl champion.

Reading over the post, I think I see, about Lucian. I've always thought of him as kind of a joke too, despite always doing well with him when I play him. But he admits: "Culling is such a forgiving and weak ability"- The reason he's good isn't his ult at all; it's because the rest of his kit is so strong. I imagine the Q changes a patch or two ago had this effect since they changed the the targeting on it it's much harder to dodge now. It was already a high-damage ability, but it was easily avoided before. Now as a targetted nuke, good luck.

Really surprised to see Trist on there though.

...since when is lucian even considered, much less top tier...????

like i'm not questioning doublelift (especially when he says vayne is "shit tier") but real talk at what point did lucian go from a joke to literal top tier?

Lucian is stupidly annoying to lane against; in fact from what I've seen, it's pretty much confirmed that he's first picked and banned in high Diamond/Challenger almost every game. Read up on his kit and it's pretty easy to find a link to why he has such a strong laning phase atm.

Onto what I actually wanna discuss, Vayne. She still scales incredibly well into late game, but that's about it. Her laning phase is mediocre on a good day and to quote Doubelift, "It wasn’t even the nerfs to how you can use Condemn, it’s just that every other AD is so much stronger than her, and supports can literally 1v1 weak ADs ever since the changes." The fact that people are starting to max Q and rush BT on her shows how bad her trading potential is right now.

tl;dr: You can't rely on playing passive until late or being hashtagtristanasyndrome to win a game(because we all know how well that goes).

Edited by TheyCallMeTony.

I do but not sure if that's glitter.

ANYWAY

I wanted to get some hybrid pen runes, but I figured my IP is better suited getting this guy.

lol___jericho_swain_by_ippylovesyou-d34n

Let's talk about this fellow, Mr. Jericho Swain. I watched a high-elo guy play Swain, read Blumbi's guide, and all-in-all this guy looks like such a boss.

And thus I ask you all:

What do you think of Swain? Is what I build on Lissandra (RoA, Rabadon's, Liandry's, Zhonya's, Abyssal, occasionally avoid Staff somewhere) good for Swain? Is he a better mid or top?

I'm curious as to what you all think of Birdman.

I do but not sure if that's glitter.

ANYWAY

I wanted to get some hybrid pen runes, but I figured my IP is better suited getting this guy.

lol___jericho_swain_by_ippylovesyou-d34n

Let's talk about this fellow, Mr. Jericho Swain. I watched a high-elo guy play Swain, read Blumbi's guide, and all-in-all this guy looks like such a boss.

And thus I ask you all:

What do you think of Swain? Is what I build on Lissandra (RoA, Rabadon's, Liandry's, Zhonya's, Abyssal, occasionally avoid Staff somewhere) good for Swain? Is he a better mid or top?

I'm curious as to what you all think of Birdman.

BIRD

BIRD

BIRD IS THE WORD

B-B-B-B-B-BIRD BIRD BIRD

BIRDIDY BIRD

You could get Spirit Visiage if the team has a lot of AP but otherwise the build looks fine and i think hes better top cause its hard to find a matchups mid where he actually does superb in and it's frustrating playing him early on cause his wave clear sucks without a sufficient amount of AP :I

And cuznodoubleposting: It's hilarious when you hit 5 people with your ult as jinx and there health drop to the point you go reset city on them, nerf jinx ult splash damage pls

Sivir_Splash_6.jpg

I'm in love.

For some reason I thought this was an Ahri skin. That made me kind of happy. And then when I found out what it actually was my reaction was "ew Sivir". Then I realized I don't have Popstar Ahri either. I'm going to go cry now.