LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back to Yasuo, I've been expecting a Cyber-themed skin sometime down the line. So I'm not too surprised on its existence. What I am surprised is that it is not called Full Metal Yasuo or something pertaining to those lines of skins. I mean with a spear user and a hammer user. Why not Sword? Also, while it is obvious that Raiden was the first thing that comes to mind with the skin design, the orange coloring along with the gray and black armor makes it seem more like Gray Fox. Though when making a skin based off of the Cyborg Ninja, I'd like to see...I don't know, one of the ninjas getting a cyborg skin.

Also, in question to the Urgot buffs, will they add a little more just to make him a bit more used before they rework him? I would expect so but I want to read everyone's thoughts on the matter. If it wan't for the fact that he is too damn ugly and not even that great, I would play him.

I'm surprised Fush came not the thread and didn't mention the legendary skin was for what I assume is his favorite champ

Also for those of you that didn't catch, the theory of Shaco getting the ultimate skin was deconfirmed by a pretty smart dude on Reddit. That didn't seem right at all anyway.

I'm surprised Fush came not the thread and didn't mention the legendary skin was for what I assume is his favorite champ

Also for those of you that didn't catch, the theory of Shaco getting the ultimate skin was deconfirmed by a pretty smart dude on Reddit. That didn't seem right at all anyway.

That was because I only saw it about half an hour after I last posted in this thread

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

life let me have some fucking RP now

Not all skins are "high quality".

When is jinx getting a new skin? Kinda surprised that she hasn't yet.

Probably preseason. There have been grumblings that while it's not easy to make a skin for her, it's definitely not Zac-level hard.

• Administrators

jinx skin where pls

also debonair zac is fine, when his passive activates there's just a pile of clothes on the ground but all of his little bloblets have mini top hats

Word has it that its supposed to be like 'final cut jinx' or something thats like all movie inspired like. I saw some concept up as potential ideas somewhere on the forums and what not, but its all tenative at the moment. Jinx's rig isn't zac/rumble/zyra level hard but its on the more difficult side simply because of how much is going on with her kit. There are a few other ideas i've seen around but nothing set in stone yet. A couple of early early in game models i've seen around the studio but other than that...not much.

• Administrators

That's interesting... I get the pun of both 'shooting' something, but what would even be the projectiles in a case like that? Rolls of... film...???

Idk. Obviously I haven't seen the concepts but they don't sound too appealing to me as a Jinx main.

That's interesting... I get the pun of both 'shooting' something, but what would even be the projectiles in a case like that? Rolls of... film...???

Idk. Obviously I haven't seen the concepts but they don't sound too appealing to me as a Jinx main.

Nor I as someone that doesn't main jinx but has more games played with her than my main?...huh maybe i guess i should main jinx then

Riot is trying to fine Regi for a bullshit unwritten rule.

They need to work on their fucking communication, because this last second shit of "Oh hey, something's changed" is getting annoying.

jinx skin where pls

also debonair zac is fine, when his passive activates there's just a pile of clothes on the ground but all of his little bloblets have mini top hats

I doubt Jinx is gonna get a skin in the near future considering she's one of the more recently released champions.

I am all for Debonair Zac, however.

• Administrators

I doubt Jinx is gonna get a skin in the near future considering she's one of the more recently released champions.

???????????????????

??????????????????????????

Yasuo has his on the PBE and he was released after her.

???????????????????

??????????????????????????

Yasuo has his on the PBE and he was released after her.

She makes a fair point. And Lucian and Aatrox are considered recent releases, yet they got new skins recently. Now if Vel Koz gets a new skin before Jinx, now THAT will be a big no-no.

She makes a fair point. And Lucian and Aatrox are considered recent releases, yet they got new skins recently. Now if Vel Koz gets a new skin before Jinx, now THAT will be a big no-no.

I forgot Lucian even got a skin from the football event, lol

I would be happy for Vel to get a skin before jinx though because velkoz is a million times awesomer than jinx and you know it

• Administrators

I forgot Lucian even got a skin from the football event, lol

I would be happy for Vel to get a skin before jinx though because velkoz is a million times awesomer than jinx and you know it

I second this

mostly to devalue jinx though Vel'koz is fine because purple.

Caitlyn_Splash_6.jpg

Beautiful; now if only Caitlyn was a remotely interesting champion to play ):