The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

False, Inuki and I played as him yesterday :]

Hadn't been on the PBE yet when the patch notes came out.

Ryan, typo to point out; you copypasted the Alistar comments into the Gnar buff section.

What are you talking about? There's no typo. :kappa:

Azir Jungle clear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpBV_dmZrB0

Keep in mind the following
- E does not give shield on monsters
- W damage does not stack (gives a % increase only)
- W does not proc on-hit
- You can only reset a golem 9 times until it perma-resets and fully heals
-Monsters may heal slightly even when doing the leash trick right

With the way his Sand Soldiers work, AD and Hybrid pen are completely worthless on Azir. Red Buff also isn't applied by Azir unless he has no Sand Soldiers nearby. Also because his soldiers don't apply on-hits, Nashor is only good for the stats.

Edited by RumbleTTT

Nah, just a featured gameplay mode on the Crystal Scar. Limited time only to kill the Xer-xer.

They might give Dominion a VU like they gave 3v3 a VU. They changed the setting of 3v3 to the Shadow Isles, an area they were expanding the lore of. Now they're giving Shurima's lore a lot of attention: Nasus VU, Sivir VU, changing Cassio's lore, adding Shurima items to the game, making Azir, making the Ascension game mode so a Dominion Shurima VU might be coming.

Edited by RumbleTTT

Azir Jungle clear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpBV_dmZrB0

With the way his Sand Soldiers work, AD and Hybrid pen are completely worthless on Azir. Red Buff also isn't applied by Azir unless he has no Sand Soldiers nearby. Also because his soldiers don't apply on-hits, Nashor is only good for the stats.

With the amount of Attack Speed you get from Nashor's, it's still well worth it with the 90% attack speed it gives you.

The "optimal" first rush from what I've played with and seen is Athene's; on the PBE, I've used my usual mage masteries, with the Cooldown Reduction swapped out in favor of Attack Speed (I usually max it out with Athene's rush and a later Nashor's anyway).

They might give Dominion a VU like they gave 3v3 a VU. They changed the setting of 3v3 to the Shadow Isles, an area they were expanding the lore of. Now they're giving Shurima's lore a lot of attention: Nasus VU, Sivir VU, changing Cassio's lore, adding Shurima items to the game, making Azir, making the Ascension game mode so a Dominion Shurima VU might be coming.

If this was a legit Crystal Scar VU, they would have said so, and well ahead of time at that. The maps team will be dedicating themselves to Summoner's Rift for the next while.

EDIT: And the splash art sweepstakes for 4.16 go to...

Akali! Akali_Splash_0.jpg

Finally, a year after it was said to be worked on, she got it!

Also, mini Cassiopeia relaunch on the PBE to accompany her redone VO.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/08/827-pbe-update.html#more

EDIT 2: Moobeat, you clever son of a gun

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4816248

I don't believe they expire. I've yet to play a game as her however.

EDIT:

Akali splash change? I'm really gonna miss the side-boob.

A lot of people were saddened by the side-boob nerf in the splash art (myself included to an extent), especially since said cleavage became such a part of Akali's identity.

Likely wasn't intended by Riot to become such though.

• Administrators

new akali splash /finally/

was not expecting the cass rework though

really liking the e change, especially with how awkface her aa is. she's sooo going to be a tear champion now

new akali splash /finally/

was not expecting the cass rework though

really liking the e change, especially with how awkface her aa is. she's sooo going to be a tear champion now

I always built tear on cass :lll chalice of harmony and tear meant you could freely spam abilities to the point that you were recovering more mana than you were using

That rework was really sneaky - props to Riot for keeping it on lock.

Also, on S@20, there was a little hint to put in the Konami code - but it comes and goes intermittently. It's above the home button if you wanna find it.

EDIT:

ksss.jpg

I HAVE SKIN!

Edited by Jacze

• Administrators

I always built tear on cass :lll chalice of harmony and tear meant you could freely spam abilities to the point that you were recovering more mana than you were using

I also build tear on her presently, (not with Chalice though, I figured that would be mana-overkill), but from what I've seen it isn't regarded as standard. A viable option, certainly, but I see things like Chalice and RotA instead pretty often. I only meant that I expect the rework to solidify tear's place as core.

I also build tear on her presently, (not with Chalice though, I figured that would be mana-overkill), but from what I've seen it isn't regarded as standard. A viable option, certainly, but I see things like Chalice and RotA instead pretty often. I only meant that I expect the rework to solidify tear's place as core.

Most definitely. I'm really looking forward to this rework i'm liking it very much so far