LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only thing that comes to mind is they are planning on involving them in the harrowing somehow. Zed involving shadows makes it similarly related but tf doesn't make all too much sense to me.

Especially since he already has a harrowing skin.

Only thing that comes to mind is they are planning on involving them in the harrowing somehow.

Possible but I doubt that, since the files had "teaser" in their names. Usually when they do "teasers" like this it's a new champion, or it's a (ultimate) skin.

Possible but I doubt that, since the files had "teaser" in their names. Usually when they do "teasers" like this it's a new champion, or it's a (ultimate) skin.

Ultimate is pretty much confirmed for Sona by insiders who spilled the beans.

Ultimate is pretty much confirmed for Sona by insiders who spilled the beans.

Wish I could say that. There's been parties giving many different pieces of evidence for a few different champions, so it's difficult to trust anyone, even the insiders who claim they have a lead (and, to their credit, have a track record of calling this shit).

Reiterating for everyone else, the three top candidates for the ultimate skin are Lux, Skarner and Sona. Shaco remains the only champion to be deconfirmed thus far.

SHR earned every inch of dick they fucking got in game 4.

SSW was messing around, trying to have a bit of fun with it and SRH decided to say "Nah, fuck you".

Good on SSW for putting them in their place immediately after.

EDIT: Mata earned MVP. Good on whomever decided that. He was definitely pivotal in keeping the team together.

EDIT: Mata earned MVP. Good on whomever decided that. He was definitely pivotal in keeping the team together.

Which kinda surprises me, I was sure Dandy would have won MVP. Though Mata played pretty solid himself.

Also, looks like more splash arts snuck into Worlds...

https://twitter.com/moobeat/status/523848596496449536/photo/1

SHR earned every inch of dick they fucking got in game 4.

SSW was messing around, trying to have a bit of fun with it and SRH decided to say "Nah, fuck you".

Good on SSW for putting them in their place immediately after.

I seriously hope this is a joke. It's World's, you don't "mess around and have a bit of fun." You don't do that at all in professional play because you run the risk of what they did in that third game, throw a game for no actual reason. You also can't just say the other teams had no chance. SSW is clearly the best team, but if they were actually messing around they would have gotten completely smashed. Uzi is a god at the game and his team is almost, and they deserve to be respected as top tier players.

I seriously hope this is a joke. It's World's, you don't "mess around and have a bit of fun." You don't do that at all in professional play because you run the risk of what they did in that third game, throw a game for no actual reason. You also can't just say the other teams had no chance. SSW is clearly the best team, but if they were actually messing around they would have gotten completely smashed. Uzi is a god at the game and his team is almost, and they deserve to be respected as top tier players.

Firstly, I have nothing but respect for Uzi, Insec, and the other teammates. I probably should've written what I actually felt about the series rather than just jumping onto a 'Well they threw, but SHR should've let them win' type of deal.

I do think pros should be allowed to have some sort of fun when they're playing, sure it's risky, but if they get a couple laughs out of the game I see now issue with it. (e.g. C9 taking Teemo mid earlier this season and actually winning). The guys got a couple laughs out of the bad game with their favorite champs and immediately turned the switch back on to finish the series, which was pretty great of them.

I hope SHR doesn't make any roster changes, because I do believe they've got another shot at the title next year.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflegends/comments/2jzbj4/regarding_the_latest_level_1_ult_bug_its_actually/

I don't suggest playing League until this problem is fixed, watch some of the videos included, but right now Self-Targeted abilities are completely bugged and are rewriting other champions abilities. However, they are bugged in such a way that it is an exploit in the game. It can be manipulated and therefore is a form of cheating. Do not try and use these yourself because if somebody sees you or has proof YOU WILL PERMANENTLY be banned. I saw a game my friend was playing on Stream and literally everyone in the game ended up with Sion's W over top for their own. Ashe was the first found culprit apparently, but others are being found, and all known ones are in this thread. There are videos of the Exploit in it if you don't know what is going on. I highly suggest not playing today or until this exploit is hot-fixed.

The biggest Culprit is Ashe, as for whatever reason, her Q are causing CHamps auto-attacks to be replaced with another skill. It tends to be their Ultimate Abilities, as with Fiora, whos auto-attacks become swings of her ult and will keep targeting things until every champ around her is dead. Brand's AAs become his ult, making them Bounce between targets.

Yea pretty much every single one lol, Not sure why something always happens after worlds....Last worlds the servers got super laggy and the net code starting falling apart.

I get Riot has got a crap load on their plates already, so hopefully they get to this quickly or at least disable all the problem champs, or at least Ranked queues while this is going on. People are using it to win ranked games at the moment, that is more the problem at hand than any of this being broken.

EDIT: It makes me wonder if this is a side effect of fixing cone abilities, since it wasn't until that Hotfix happened that this started happening.

Yea pretty much every single one lol, Not sure why something always happens after worlds....Last worlds the servers got super laggy and the net code starting falling apart.

I get Riot has got a crap load on their plates already, so hopefully they get to this quickly or at least disable all the problem champs, or at least Ranked queues while this is going on. People are using it to win ranked games at the moment, that is more the problem at hand than any of this being broken.

EDIT: It makes me wonder if this is a side effect of fixing cone abilities, since it wasn't until that Hotfix happened that this started happening.

its a client side exploit hack changing the way packets are sent to the server.

Gut feeling is telling me they won't disable Ranked this close to the end of the season, and they very well might avoid disabling Ashe because that would mean the Tutorials get disabled as well. However there may be no other approach.

EDIT: Mentioned in a chat room by Player Support that they "have planned ahead should they need to disable Ashe". The beginner Tutorial would use Master Yi, and the Summoner's Rift Training would replace Ashe with Miss Fortune.