LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Harrowing is here! New Shadow Isles Crest summoner icon along with two new skins and returning ones! For those lazy to check, here you go.

-Underworld TF

-Mundo Mundo

-Headmistress Fiora

-Definitely Not Blitzcrank

-Headless Hecarim

-Bewitching Nidalee

-Lollipoppy

-Kitty Cat Katarina

-Pirate Ryze

-Zombie Ryze

-Haunted Maokai

-Haunting Nocturne

-Nosferatu Vladmir

-FrankenTibbers Annie

-Zombie Brand

-Underworld Wukong

-Ravenborn LeBlanc

I'm not sure if Underworld Wukong and/or Raveborn LeBlanc are staying, but I do believe they are limited edition Harrowing skins so don't hesitate if you want them!

EDIT: oh yeah also tt hexakill but nobody really cares about that

EDIT EDIT: Ravenborn LeBlanc and Underworld Wukong are limited edition as well!

Edited by Annie Leonhardt

Everyone's gonna be too busy trying to get to their ideal rank before November so I doubt hexa tt is gonna get much attention.

plus me who hasn't play his unranked series huehuehue

hexa tt is actually really fun though level 1 fights are just plain silly

plus me who hasn't play his unranked series huehuehue

hexa tt is actually really fun though level 1 fights are just plain silly

Hexa TT was a bag of laughs in general to me, really; was surprised how much more entertaining it was on a smaller map than SR. If they would permanently implement it, I'd much rather it be on Treeline than Rift.

So because I feel like ninjaing Ryan today, I bring to you the most recent PBE update. You can do 4.19 patch notes get rekt scrub
So first off we have a new champion:

Kalista, the Spear of Vengeance
Kalista_Splash_0.jpg

Her abilities and items are as follows:
Items
The Black Spear
Active: Kalista offers a pact to an allied champion, should they agree, the item is consumed and the pair are Soul-Bound for the remainder of the game. When accepted, the binding enables Soul-Marked, a passive on Sentinel, and allows Kalista to use Fate’s Call when she unlocks it.

Abilities

Passive: Martial Poise

Rather than cancelling the basic attack animation, a move order hops Kalista in the direction of the click after she completes her attack. Kalista leaps farther when moving away from her target.

Q: Pierce

Kalista hurls a spear, damaging the first enemy struck and adding a stack of Rend. Pierce also procs Martial Poise.

W: Sentinel

Passive: Soul-Marked—When Kalista and her bound ally attack a minion, monster or enemy champion at the same time, they deal bonus magic damage.

Active: Kalista commands a sentinel to keep watch over an area. The sentinel patrols back and forth in a line a few times. Vulnerable to attacks from behind, sentinels see in a cone in front of them and scream if they spot an enemy champion.

E: Rend

Kalista’s basic attacks and the spear from Pierce lodge in their target for a short time. Rend causes her to rip the spears from her enemies, slowing them and dealing increased damage for each spear rent from the target. Rend’s cooldown resets if it secures a kill on an enemy unit. The spears stack infinitely, only disappearing if Kalista fails to keep up her assault.

R: Fate's Call

Kalista repositions her bound ally next to her, making them untargetable and disabling their spells. During Fate’s Call, Kalista’s Soul-Bound gains a new ability, which allows the Soul-Bound to dash in a target direction, knocking up enemies they strike.

She seems to be a champion meant for bot lane considering she is required to have synergy with another champion to access her full potential. Due to her passive, kiting is a skill most necessary and easily used on her. Her lore states that treachery is something she isn't too fond of, which most likely relates to the fog surrounding our 7 sinister champs.

We also have many new skins!

Bloodmoon Kalista (No Price as of Yet)

kalskin1.jpg

Battlecast Kog'maw (1350 RP)

kog.jpg

Battlecast Alpha Skarner (1820 RP)

sss.jpg

Safecracker Evelynn (750 RP)

eve.png

Pickpocket Twitch (750 RP)

twtwt.jpg

Captain Volibear (750 RP)

voli.png

Constable Trundle (750 RP)

trn1.jpg

And we also have the splash art for Victorious Morgana!

Morgana_Splash_6.jpg

And a Battlecast Ward Skin (640RP)

wardd.jpg

There were also many texture and champion rebalances that can be found here, as well as everything listed above: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/11/114-pbe-update.html#more

Today on the PBE:

Battlecast Alpha Skarner and Battlecast Kog'Maw skins

Safecracker Evelynn and Pickpocket Twitch skins

Captain Volibear and Constable Trundle skins

Texture updates for Amumu, Ezreal, Caitlyn, Fizz, Kog'Maw, Gragas, Mordekaiser, Talon, Udyr, Urgot, Vladimir, Zilean

Buffs for Azir, Nocturne and Soraka. Azir's buffs are pretty fucking big

Post isn't even finished yet. Will update this post to reflect on the ff@20 one.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/11/114-pbe-update.html

[03:10:56] Jacze: base AD 55

[03:11:03 | Edited 03:11:06] Jacze: range 550

[03:11:20] Jacze: 6 HP5

[03:11:26] Jacze: 6 MP5

[03:12:00] Jacze: passive scales with boots

[03:12:47] Jacze: 0.66 base as

[03:12:52] Jacze: 3 AD per level

[03:13:33] Jacze: 0.018 AS per level

[03:13:55] Jacze: 19 base armor

[03:14:07] Jacze: 30 base MR

[03:14:20] Jacze: 27 armor at level 4 so

[03:14:32] Jacze: 2 armor per level?

[03:15:06] Jacze: wow

[03:15:12] Jacze: w has a 30s cooldown

[03:15:18] Jacze: charges 60s

[03:15:43] Jacze: Oathsworn must be a certain distance to ult

base Kalista stats

Edited by Brockze

Well even if that is the case, if I'm correct, they show up that they were posted at the time in which they were submitted, considering if iirc, many of Azery's posts would end up being missed but eventually seen after being put in between people's feeds.

So at least now people can't argue that Ashe is a decent adc due to being the only one with clairvoyance.

Sona vs. Lux - the Ultimate (skin) Showdown

"Thing is I honestly don't have much to say on the matter. My guess is that she'd get a skin sooner than later, but I'm not sure what sort of tier that skin would be at. I was just exiting the Skins team as that was going on and I've become much less in sync with their plans."

- IronStylus

That sounds suspicious

EDIT: This is regarding Lux.

Sona vs. Lux - the Ultimate (skin) Showdown

"Thing is I honestly don't have much to say on the matter. My guess is that she'd get a skin sooner than later, but I'm not sure what sort of tier that skin would be at. I was just exiting the Skins team as that was going on and I've become much less in sync with their plans."

- IronStylus

That sounds suspicious

Files were already datamind, bruh. DJ Sona bois

• 2 weeks later...

5 New skins up in this PBE tho
Snow Day Malazahar:
mally2.jpg
Winter Wonder Orianna:
sdads.jpg

(still in progress)
Poro Rider Sejuani:
sej3.jpg