LoL General Chat

The Fush

We interrupt this discussion on names with some breaking news!

New skins released on the PBE!

Details Here: http://www.surrenderat20.net/2015/01/127-pbe-update.html

Marauder Ashe

ashe%2Blong.jpg

Marauder Warwick

warwicklong.jpg

The following skins are those seen in the previously leaked unfinished splash arts

Inquisitor Nautilus

nautiluslong.jpg

Inquisitor Sivir

sivirlong.jpg

And also, we have our next Valentine's Day Skin.

Cupid Heartseeker Varus

varunlong.jpg

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm excited to see the synergy between them myself, actually. I think this is the first time siblings have played on the same team in LCS? Someone can correct me on that if they want, cause I'm not totally sure. I picked up Helios for the Reborn Fantasy League as an alt, so I hope he shows up. ( Mostly really happy with my draft except for the ADC position just because that makes it feel too focused on a single team. )

Also, maybe we could all post our summoner names and I can edit them into the front post? I know a lot of us know each other but, it never hurts to get a record going. Server too.

I think so too... if I recall correctly. I know there are siblings that are like player-coach(or analyst/support staff) but never player and player on the same team. Can't wait for all the Koreans to be back! LOL.

my IGN is sunny pillbug, I'm on NA server ^_^ I'm new to this thread but hope I can play with some of you guys!

Also if you'd like to add me please post here first or message me or something. ;_; I've gone into automatic decline mode if I don't recognize a name because I always get friended by those bots that spam boosting websites. :/

Edited by unicorngummi

So here's the list I whipped up, if there's one or two that I'm forgetting lemme know.

Riku/Tony - this guy keeps changing it lol

he's not lying I change it like every month lol

feel free to update the main post with this if you want

Tony - Shogo Makishi

• Administrators

A little late, but why don't we put that Player List into its own thread... this one's fairly cluttered as is, and that will want to be updated frequently enough to be worth it.

A little late, but why don't we put that Player List into its own thread... this one's fairly cluttered as is, and that will want to be updated frequently enough to be worth it.

I think we had one at one point, only for no one to use/update it beyond a week or two after its creation.

Might be worth another shot though

So, I really like the changes to Ahri, Trist, and Annie (the rest I wouldn't know so much about, except Fizz, but I hate him no matter what)

Ahri is the most massive imo, since her playstyle will be like completely different. But I like that she'll be a lot less reliant on her charm, and that not dodging it won't be the end of the world anymore... Just the Armageddon directly beforehand >_< Still, her mobility buff is gonna make harassing her hell, and I'm not looking forward to watching her roaming bot while I'm walking back to lane

Trist's playstyle will be pretty different as well, but I think she'll still be mostly the same, if a bit more AA-reliant. AP Trist is gonna be a lot harder to play since she'll have to AA for a lot of her burst, I wonder if Nashor's Trist will become a thing...

And Annie, OMG, Molten Shield Tibbarz <3 I actually mentioned wanting that a while back and how awesome it would be... And here it is <3 I will miss my DFG, but I can most certainly deal. One thing is, the

For the most part DFG loss won't effect me a ton, since I mostly play Top or Support, but I was very worried about my occasional Annie Mid (and my Top/Mid Mordekaiser on my other account)... I don't think Ima miss it too much

ive noticed that vlad is super fucking awesome again. jungle changes making junglers not able to gank until 4-5 minutes means he can get a shit ton of free poke on melee laners without the threat of a jungle gank. this basically means a free hextech/seeker's if you farm well and means his early game isnt as horrible anymore :>

And Annie, OMG, Molten Shield Tibbarz <3 I actually mentioned wanting that a while back and how awesome it would be... And here it is <3 I will miss my DFG, but I can most certainly deal. One thing is, the

omg Molten Shield Tibbers is awesome. i'm just kind of afraid that they'll nerf Annie in other aspects after they implement this. :/ I don't think Annie was in a bad spot before this change. hopefully they won't nerf her. :c

ive noticed that vlad is super fucking awesome again. jungle changes making junglers not able to gank until 4-5 minutes means he can get a shit ton of free poke on melee laners without the threat of a jungle gank. this basically means a free hextech/seeker's if you farm well and means his early game isnt as horrible anymore :>

idk why they buffed hextech. D: THE AKALI MAINSSSSSSS. i cannot handle.

Edited by unicorngummi

Suddenly: Lee Sin/J4/Rek'sai giving you the dick while you thought you were safe.

Also, Nunu is such a ridiculous juggler rn. Level 3 dragon soloing after 3 buffing the opponent should be illegal.

Suddenly: Lee Sin/J4/Rek'sai giving you the dick while you thought you were safe.

Also, Nunu is such a ridiculous juggler rn. Level 3 dragon soloing after 3 buffing the opponent should be illegal.

I thought they buffed dragon so you couldn't solo early anymore, cause I know last patch a lot of junglers can just early cheese the dragon, so they increased the dmg and atk speed on it. :/

So just firing her Q increases her Movement Speed?

If you're talking about Annie, if she uses her E while Tibbers is up, Tibbers also gets the shield and a temp speed boost (300 mvt speed decaying over 0.75s i think...)