LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought they buffed dragon so you couldn't solo early anymore, cause I know last patch a lot of junglers can just early cheese the dragon, so they increased the dmg and atk speed on it. :/

You'd think that, but....

550 true damage + 115 (+75% AP) heal + 25% attack speed increase means that Nunu can get away with two dragons before the game hits 15 minutes.

You'd think that, but....

550 true damage + 115 (+75% AP) heal + 25% attack speed increase means that Nunu can get away with two dragons before the game hits 15 minutes.

Ahhh I see. I used to jungle in s4 but after all the changes came in s5 I have no idea how to jungle anymore. :/

Apparently dragon dmg didn't get buffed but the atk speed and atk range did.

I think he meant Ahri. And yes, it does

Oh whoops, since we were talking about Annie I thought he was referring to Annie. :P Ahri's Q makes her go SO fast now.

So here's a list of champions that are affected by DFG (according to Riot) that have not been compensated yet, and potential plans for them:

Diana

Potential changes to Pale Cascade (W) but not sure yet. There are whispers a rework is in order but no one knows for sure

Katarina

A miniature, Lucian-esque rework is expected on the PBE this cycle

LeBlanc

Nothing.

Mordekaiser

Potential buffs to Iron Man (passive) but nothing in stone. Does supposedly have a relaunch forthcoming.

Syndra

Riot hasn't said anything yet about whether or not Syndra will be compensated, although she probably will be. Someone brought up the idea of Force of Will scaling with the thrown unit's maximum Health, which sounds like a cool addition both thematically speaking and gameplay-wise.

Twisted Fate

Possible changes to Stacked Deck (E) and addition of interaction between that and some of his other abilities.

Veigar

I heard about a possible buff to his Event Horizon that lowers enemies' Magic Resist, but I'm not sure how valid that is

... still awaiting for the day they give morde some CC :(

but since he was forgotten for a LONG time now, i'll take literally any buffs.

pretty hyped about what they will do to Diana, and i'm not really surprised they did nothing to LeBlanc, she could overburst stuff even without DFG anyways.

I'm honestly finding it hard to believe that everyone seems to be incredibly disappointed over Ahri's changes. A huge part of this patch was removing the necessity of one cast to completely annihilate a person with the following spells. While I've yet to use her post 5.2, I honestly still think she's strong. Charm still gives an incredible advantage to Ahri for a brief moment, where she is still able to land 2-3 other spells on her target while they're helpless. Her Q movement speed makes her an excellent kiter as well. In fact, now that people will focus more on her mobility, I see her as more of a menace in team fights, providing a necessary form of crowd control for at least one enemy, which your whole team can collapse on for basically a guaranteed kill. Need to escape a bad team fight? Throw out a charm to slow your closest chaser and then pop a Q to increase your get away speed, and slow them if you've also built Rylai's. And let's not forget they patched up her ultimate collision, so it's a bit easier to hop walls to escape danger now, and let's not forget she has those 3 dashes available on a relatively fast cooldown. I guarantee she'll still be strong if people can adapt to her altered playstyle.

Boy she ain't just strong. Some of my high elo friends have been crying broken in regards to the Ahri changes. The movement speed on Q is the main issue it seems (common consensus is that it makes ganking her even pre-6 extremely difficult).

I'm honestly finding it hard to believe that everyone seems to be incredibly disappointed over Ahri's changes. A huge part of this patch was removing the necessity of one cast to completely annihilate a person with the following spells. While I've yet to use her post 5.2, I honestly still think she's strong. Charm still gives an incredible advantage to Ahri for a brief moment, where she is still able to land 2-3 other spells on her target while they're helpless. Her Q movement speed makes her an excellent kiter as well. In fact, now that people will focus more on her mobility, I see her as more of a menace in team fights, providing a necessary form of crowd control for at least one enemy, which your whole team can collapse on for basically a guaranteed kill. Need to escape a bad team fight? Throw out a charm to slow your closest chaser and then pop a Q to increase your get away speed, and slow them if you've also built Rylai's. And let's not forget they patched up her ultimate collision, so it's a bit easier to hop walls to escape danger now, and let's not forget she has those 3 dashes available on a relatively fast cooldown. I guarantee she'll still be strong if people can adapt to her altered playstyle.

This so much. IDK why people are whining about "Ahri nerfs." Like you said, she's no longer reliant on her charm to keel things... And her mobility, her mobility so much. She's gonna be kiting, kiting, kiting... Ded. Not fun QQ

Venturing away from 5.2 changes... I really hate having a Master Yi on my team. Either they sit around and do nothing all game or they sit around and do nothing the first half of the game and then destroy everything the second half while laughing about how everyone else is bad :/

So I received an email from Riot with a link to a promo page containing this music sample...who's ready to spend another 3250 RP?

http://promo.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/BackstagePass/concussive.html

EDIT: Second Pentakill album possibly on the way

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/sound-music/EyN96qZi-music-team-qa-completed?show=nested&comment=000d0000

Was going 3/3/3 as Tryndamere when I decided

"I should do a thing."

So I went to the enemy base and shat on four of them. It was almost a penta, too.

GOOD JOB YOU HAVE MASTERED THE ARTS OF TRYNDAMERE

WHILE YOU'RE AT IT WHY NOT TAKE THESE LOVELY CRIT ITEMS? :D

• Administrators

wait people are really upset with the ahri changes???

no longer having to depend on charm to burst a target is actually a huge benefit because she has a strength beside her now and jesus christ does she go fast with that Q, plus the foxfire changes actually make csing quite a bit easier not to mention speeds up her dps a bit even aside from the numbers increase

i mean NOW she's going to get nerfed and i will cry

but in the mean time i'll be over here spamming ahri

what do you mean permaban status again :c

wait people are really upset with the ahri changes???

no longer having to depend on charm to burst a target is actually a huge benefit because she has a strength beside her now and jesus christ does she go fast with that Q, plus the foxfire changes actually make csing quite a bit easier not to mention speeds up her dps a bit even aside from the numbers increase

i mean NOW she's going to get nerfed and i will cry

but in the mean time i'll be over here spamming ahri

what do you mean permaban status again :c

I think it's more about the concept of it since charm lost alot of it's relevance and that lowers her skillcap etc. It's still cc and it's still a great tool for catching people out of position but charm isn't punishing as it was before (most of the time it's 1 second cc, 60+0.5ap damage, and thats it), she will just spirit rush around doing alot of damage while being ridiculously mobile. I mean I don't even know why they did that change, there are worse things to look at (xerath...) and she wasn't that bad without dfg but yeah she's a bit too overtuned right now.