LoL General Chat

The Fush

It's not out of the realm of possibilities to see a Fiora skin on the PBE next week. Speculation is that it will be either Bilgewater-themed (somehow) or follow a more Tron-esque, futuristic theme.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's not out of the realm of possibilities to see a Fiora skin on the PBE next week. Speculation is that it will be either Bilgewater-themed (somehow) or follow a more Tron-esque, futuristic theme.

As much as I dislike facing Fiora a new skin would be nice for her

So I've been playing around with Twitch lately (One of the few costumes I want to get is the Sly Cooper one for him). A lot of build guides say to get Blade of the Ruined King first. It may just be me sucking, but I don't like this item. Anyone think going for Static Shiv and then Infinity Edge or Bloodthirster may be a decent alternative?

As everyone has stated, Botrk is the optimal first item on twitch although IE isn't bad in lanes you know you can crush as twitch, but BT is also a viable rush item in bad lanes for the lifesteal and shield even though you usually only see BT rush on ashe

Tried Ahri mid with the Runeglaive. Think I prefer Doran's start, then building Morello and Luden's

Not sure I see the benefit of having runeglaive on Ahri aside from objective control.

He also has pro experience in the jungle (granted, this was in early season 3 but it's something). so he's not at a total loss.

He has also favored tank junglers, which is good for this meta.

He also has pro experience in the jungle (granted, this was in early season 3 but it's something). so he's not at a total loss.

He has also favored tank junglers, which is good for this meta.

Full damage Lee Sin xD one shot an adc with just a q e.... Hai is the man with the plan