LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If i was a good riven player i would totally get that skin but im not so no unless i magical get good at her before the skin arrives and i have 10 dollars to spare

practice practice practice... you have like 3 to 4 weeks.... any update on when Fiora will be available to be played -_- they rework her then disable her immediately

practice practice practice... you have like 3 to 4 weeks.... any update on when Fiora will be available to be played -_- they rework her then disable her immediately

Which is weird because she was perfectly fine on the PBE the entire time. I couldn't even find a post explaining why she was disabled, along with Frost Queen's Claim

I heard that Fiora's e was giving her massive amounts of attack speed on towers and the nexus. However idk if it's true or not, I'm just glad they fixed her

Oh, well yeah I encountered that but I thought they had fixed it. Basically it was like vayne's tumble where if you tumble and auto a tower, nexus, or inhib, it doesn't use the the bonus damage so it keeps the buff until it either wears off or you attack something else. Since Fiora's E gives her attack speed upon activation (and crit, but they fixed that against towers >.>) you were able to burn towers no matter your level.

the first time I played her in a bot game I remember 3 shotting towers with the crit and attack speed.

Im trying to learn how to play on a unlocked screen atm its so annoying -.- also i usually use spacebar for a summoner spell since i dont need it in locked screen but since i need it and i have to use d now so i have to get used to that as well -.-

Im trying to learn how to play on a unlocked screen atm its so annoying -.- also i usually use spacebar for a summoner spell since i dont need it in locked screen but since i need it and i have to use d now so i have to get used to that as well -.-

Playing on unlocked takes a bit of time, but is ultimately better, you can see things that are going to happen/ are happening around the map easier. As for the space bar for a summoner spell, that's seems a bit wonky to me, but I use my space bar for item actives like bork or Zhonya's

Playing on unlocked takes a bit of time, but is ultimately better, you can see things that are going to happen/ are happening around the map easier. As for the space bar for a summoner spell, that's seems a bit wonky to me, but I use my space bar for item actives like bork or Zhonya's

what do you use to center yourself back over your character then?

Unlocked was super hard for me until I discovered the spacebar (my summs on on the normal D and F and my items are 12345AS) I actually learned to play unlocked by rolling Koggy in ARAM. It's basically impossible to play him with a locked screen so I was forced to adapt (IIRC I adapted quickly and wrecked shit) Shortly after I found out that spacebar could focus me (completely on accident too XD) and it suddenly got super easy for me. At this point the only champ I can play on locked screen is Morde (and I can only do that if I use my touchpad instead of my mouse, otherwise I constantly overcorrect)

Unlocked was super hard for me until I discovered the spacebar (my summs on on the normal D and F and my items are 12345AS) I actually learned to play unlocked by rolling Koggy in ARAM. It's basically impossible to play him with a locked screen so I was forced to adapt (IIRC I adapted quickly and wrecked shit) Shortly after I found out that spacebar could focus me (completely on accident too XD) and it suddenly got super easy for me. At this point the only champ I can play on locked screen is Morde (and I can only do that if I use my touchpad instead of my mouse, otherwise I constantly overcorrect)

I play kog all the time and only on locked screen wtf. His ult rnage isnt THAT big to be able to go farther then what u can see in locked mode. And that seems crazy not being able to go back to your character by a click of a button. half the time im just clicking space bar and adjusting every time im getting pushed in or im pushing

Edited by foovy10

what do you use to center yourself back over your character then?

y normally.

I play kog all the time and only on locked screen wtf. His ult rnage isnt THAT big to be able to go farther then what u can see in locked mode. And that seems crazy not being able to go back to your character by a click of a button. half the time im just clicking space bar and adjusting every time im getting pushed in or im pushing

so you say you play kog'maw on locked and still hit the ult... by adjusting every 2-3 seconds.... that seems kind of pointless tbh. I learned to unlock my screen by playing alot of top lane, you need to know when you can tp down to help out your friends

y normally.

so you say you play kog'maw on locked and still hit the ult... by adjusting every 2-3 seconds.... that seems kind of pointless tbh. I learned to unlock my screen by playing alot of top lane, you need to know when you can tp down to help out your friends

"... By adjusting every 2-3 seconds..." i meant i clicked the space bar that much in unlocked screen but i dont use unlocked screen at all with kog cuz the range of his ult isnt bigger then how far you can see in locked screen. But on the champs that have global ults and stuff like that i just click y which toggles locked/unlocked screen and just aim and fire.

Edited by foovy10

"... By adjusting every 2-3 seconds..." i meant i clicked the space bar that much in unlocked screen but i dont use unlocked screen at all with kog cuz the range of his ult isnt bigger then how far you can see in locked screen. But on the champs that have global ults and stuff like that i just click y which toggles locked/unlocked screen and just aim and fire.

I find it more convenient to have screen unlocked when playing kog, it just feels better because hey I'm not shooting blindly and I can somewhat see my flanks... it' all personal preference, good on ya if you like locked screen, it's just odd to others that's all

I just played a kog game and in the middle of the game i realized something. Why do I want to be good with an unlocked screen. the answer was that the masses was on unlocked screen.

Why?

to see their behind easier in lane? Ive learned to watch my large minimap a lot so i can see it coming.

To get a better view of the teamfight? I can see the fight just fine.

To be able to take advantage of global ults? I can just click y aim, fire, and then click y again.

Cuz the masses( almost everyone else) is using an unlocked screen including pros? after i looked at it more i realized i dont need to be in the same group as 90% of the league community and i said fuck it and played the rest of that kog game and DESTROYED everyone.

The End :D

I just played a kog game and in the middle of the game i realized something. Why do I want to be good with an unlocked screen. the answer was that the masses was on unlocked screen.

Why?

to see their behind easier in lane? Ive learned to watch my large minimap a lot so i can see it coming.

To get a better view of the teamfight? I can see the fight just fine.

To be able to take advantage of global ults? I can just click y aim, fire, and then click y again.

Cuz the masses( almost everyone else) is using an unlocked screen including pros? after i looked at it more i realized i dont need to be in the same group as 90% of the league community and i said fuck it and played the rest of that kog game and DESTROYED everyone.

The End :D

and as I said, personal preference. seeing team fight is fine, if you are there, if you are running to one, unlocked screen is good too. Glad you found what you like

I actually despise playing unlocked. I just hate feeling like I have to multitask by moving the camera while moving and/or fighting. It just feels like more of a hassle than anything, especially when I'm playing Kalista, as there's almost no moment in which she's standing still (aside from taking towers or neutral objectives). Sure, it's nice to get a larger view of where you're going or getting vision of your entire lane, but I honestly have become comfortable with just knowing how to escape if danger comes within the locked screen radius. I actually didn't even notice unlocked screen was a thing until late last year.

It's equally as bad trying to play Xerath on locked. I'd rather play unlocked than play on locked and then unlock for ulting.

xerath surprisingly i have a good record on when i play him in ranked but as i said i use unlocked when i ult cuz it takes not even 2 secs to unlock and aim

Edited by foovy10