LoL General Chat

The Fush

xerath surprisingly i have a good record on when i play him in ranked but as i said i use unlocked when i ult cuz it takes not even 2 secs to unlock and aim

at least they fixed the bug on him where if you ulted to quickly they would go and hit right below him

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

okay friends here is a story of how playing on locked screen has ruined my league career

when I first started league, I too didn't realize that playing unlocked was a thing, but I soon noticed how many blind spots there were and how many champions felt more complicated to play on locked, now two seasons later I'm still trying to wing myself off of it and because of how little of the map you see on red side on locked I hope every game that I get blue side so I don't always feel useless to my team on red

don't fool yourselves into thinking you're going to get better at LoL while playing on locked, because in my case, you're not

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support/ZwVkoboV-na-server-roadmap-update-chicago-here-we-come

B E T T E R P I N G B O Y S

okay friends here is a story of how playing on locked screen has ruined my league career

when I first started league, I too didn't realize that playing unlocked was a thing, but I soon noticed how many blind spots there were and how many champions felt more complicated to play on locked, now two seasons later I'm still trying to wing myself off of it and because of how little of the map you see on red side on locked I hope every game that I get blue side so I don't always feel useless to my team on red

don't fool yourselves into thinking you're going to get better at LoL while playing on locked, because in my case, you're not

This right here (Though I prefer red side, oddly enough)

Work off of locked screen slowly by using that partially locked option. Move from there until you're playing fully unlocked.

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/help-support/ZwVkoboV-na-server-roadmap-update-chicago-here-we-come

Work off of locked screen slowly by using that partially locked option. Move from there until you're playing fully unlocked.

But I liked my really low ping because I live just over a thousand miles from Santa Monica :(

I just played a kog game and in the middle of the game i realized something. Why do I want to be good with an unlocked screen. the answer was that the masses was on unlocked screen.

Why?

to see their behind easier in lane? Ive learned to watch my large minimap a lot so i can see it coming.

To get a better view of the teamfight? I can see the fight just fine.

To be able to take advantage of global ults? I can just click y aim, fire, and then click y again.

Cuz the masses( almost everyone else) is using an unlocked screen including pros? after i looked at it more i realized i dont need to be in the same group as 90% of the league community and i said fuck it and played the rest of that kog game and DESTROYED everyone.

The End :D

While locked is certainly playable, there's plenty of champs who it makes much more complicated (most notably Nidalee who's main skill far outranges the screen) Or more mobility based champs who constantly move the screen on you. You also see a whole lot less overall and thus have less reaction time

Now obviously you don't need to play unlocked, and plenty of people don't, unlocked is just far easier to perform well on

You know, it'd be nice if the spacebar unlocked your camera when held down if your screen was locked

It sounds to me like the west coast is expected to lose a little over half the ping the east coast gains (AKA a net gain overall)

As one who generally gets 150-200 ping, having the servers two states over is gonna be a big help for me

I'm just sitting here :/ing at the people complaining about their ping going up to "unplayable" levels (AKA ~70/80 ping)

Though I do feel bad for the people in like Hawaii who are gonna end up with my ping now D:

It sounds to me like the west coast is expected to lose a little over half the ping the east coast gains (AKA a net gain overall)

As one who generally gets 150-200 ping, having the servers two states over is gonna be a big help for me

I'm just sitting here :/ing at the people complaining about their ping going up to "unplayable" levels (AKA ~70/80 ping)

Though I do feel bad for the people in like Hawaii who are gonna end up with my ping now D:

Look I've been ping spiking from 20 which is lovely all the way up to 1000 which sucks I want my constant 50 back please

Holy shit that's really close to me. My ping is gonna be fucking great when this happens.

Well, considering I'm basically right on the East Coast, this should help me quite a bit. Not like my ping was unplayable, but I'd always wanted to experience what it was like under 100 ping. Pros always talk about how unplayable even 70 ping is, so I wonder if it truly makes that big a difference.

Look I've been ping spiking from 20 which is lovely all the way up to 1000 which sucks I want my constant 50 back please

Lol. I pop between 150/200 and 4000 XD (I have bleh net tho) I would definitely agree that consistency is good

Well, considering I'm basically right on the East Coast, this should help me quite a bit. Not like my ping was unplayable, but I'd always wanted to experience what it was like under 100 ping. Pros always talk about how unplayable even 70 ping is, so I wonder if it truly makes that big a difference.

Faker finds 30 ping unplayable. Imagine how he feels about 100 ping? With this move to Chicago, I think expecting an average of 50 ping would be really nice. Though it could be lower, since I get about 30 ping on Dota and their server is in Chicago.

Faker finds 30 ping unplayable. Imagine how he feels about 100 ping? With this move to Chicago, I think expecting an average of 50 ping would be really nice. Though it could be lower, since I get about 30 ping on Dota and their server is in Chicago.

...Oh *Gets literally unplayable ping on Doto* Well then, hopefully that's unrelated

The servers have never been in Los Angeles, as far as I know...

I get an avg. of 80 ping right now on NA, and 55 on Latin America North (which is located in Florida). I'm intrigued to see what kind of ping I get to Chicago, since one of the regular Unreal Tournament servers that I play on is in Chicago, and I get 25 ping connected to that.

The midwest is looking forward to it