LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why every time i go up from s3 to s2 or s2 to s1 i freaking lose like 4 game in a row and get put back in the league before then go freelo this is so stupid and annoying

Anyone else have this happen?

it's known as average playing.. It's that way for all streaks.

No, we don't need an updated client, sandbox mode is obviously 10x more important

The team that would be building a new client, wouldn't be working on sandbox mode. Riot can, and should, be able to deliver both.

Taric's design work was actually finished early this year, but he's getting the full deal as far as updates go: model, animations, effects, sounds, lore, icons, gameplay.

He'll be a Sion-level rework, and he should probably come late this year or early next year.

I did his game design work, so if you hate it when it hits PBE, feel free to let me know then.

Taken from the forums. It was by Repertoir, who I believe is responsible for Garen and Skarner's reworks, possibly more.

The team that would be building a new client, wouldn't be working on sandbox mode. Riot can, and should, be able to deliver both.

not exactly what I was referring to. Yes there are multiple teams that can do multiple things, however they still need to work out bugs woth a lot of things that already exist before even tackling sandbox mode.

not exactly what I was referring to. Yes there are multiple teams that can do multiple things, however they still need to work out bugs woth a lot of things that already exist before even tackling sandbox mode.

Every MOBA dating back to WC3 Dota has a sandbox mode. Riot doesn't really have any excuses on this one.

Every MOBA dating back to WC3 Dota has a sandbox mode. Riot doesn't really have any excuses on this one.

Their "excuse" was that it would pressure players to practice for competitive play or something along those lines. gbay made a nice video about this if you care, but to be honest the only reason I want sandbox mode is to satisfy my URF addiction.

TBH, I actually get what they're saying

Even if we do get a sandbox mode I likely won't use it to practice, I just don't enjoy solo practice. But there's definitely going to be an expectation of "you should practice with sandbox mode and get better." And people freaking out at those who don't. Which is definitely not something I'd find enjoyable

I don't really agree with Rito's decision, but I also completely understand it

And I do get that they would have multiple teams on it, but people still heavily prioritize sandbox mode over client updates. even though the latter is easily more important (Of course the reason they do this is mostly because they're getting client updates and not sandbox mode, it's quite likely that were it reversed we'd be getting nearly the exact opposite outcry)

I still feel dismayed at the GP rework, (I should just say the character i've played the most is dead) I liked his old kit more. Fun Fact, outside ARAM, he is the only champ I got pentakills with. RIP, now no one will know why your roger was so jolly :(

There really wasn't that much changed, imo...if your want to play him like old GP, then you still can. Oranges are still good and all the scalings are there (for the most part).

The only change that he really got as far as gameplay goes is a new E spell that replaced...well it replaced nothing tbh. That spell had been reduced that much by the nerfs. He's got the movement speed and AD still, it's just been distributed to different areas of his kit (ex. AD portion into his passive and barrels, movement speed into passive and ultimate).

There really wasn't that much changed, imo...if your want to play him like old GP, then you still can. Oranges are still good and all the scalings are there (for the most part).

The only change that he really got as far as gameplay goes is a new E spell that replaced...well it replaced nothing tbh. That spell had been reduced that much by the nerfs. He's got the movement speed and AD still, it's just been distributed to different areas of his kit (ex. AD portion into his passive and barrels, movement speed into passive and ultimate).

I feel that my Q doesn't crit that hard anymore, I used to crit for 1000-1300 damage with it, now I cant seem to go past 600 or so unless I shoot a barrel. AP GP was fun, but not my preferred playstyle, what I'm saying is, I had more enjoyment with old GP's kit, the new one feels gimmicky, relying on barrels for wave clear and SS farm to upgrade ult. Also, Raise Morale was an amazing skill, turning fights in my teams favor, giving everyone bonus attack damage and movement speed. now you gotta upgrade the ult to get anything that assists your team with passives. Also, another change I dislike, his character. I enjoyed the goofball pirate and his corny jokes. Now he's 2serious4me.

I feel that my Q doesn't crit that hard anymore, I used to crit for 1000-1300 damage with it, now I cant seem to go past 600 or so unless I shoot a barrel. AP GP was fun, but not my preferred playstyle, what I'm saying is, I had more enjoyment with old GP's kit, the new one feels gimmicky, relying on barrels for wave clear and SS farm to upgrade ult. Also, Raise Morale was an amazing skill, turning fights in my teams favor, giving everyone bonus attack damage and movement speed. now you gotta upgrade the ult to get anything that assists your team with passives. Also, another change I dislike, his character. I enjoyed the goofball pirate and his corny jokes. Now he's 2serious4me.

all you have to do is hit your e with the q and you do much more damage

its not rly a case of if he does more damage. If the rework made him less enjoyable for Lits, that's literally all there is to it. There's no ifs ands or buts around it. Reworks can do that no matter what the scale. No doubt on my mind lots of Fiora mains are pissed off and upset at the rework.

Nid rework changed one of the champs I was really interested in into one that I now main. She's just rly fun for me, and feels like you do a lot more than just Spear spam. I can see where he's coming from I guess, the new Gangplank is by no means the same character kit or character wise. It feels like you're playing someone a lot different because he isn't spouting off jokes every five seconds as you walk around the map critting everyone.

Edited by Anethia