LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's the same ping us East Coasters had from the very beginning. We learned to adjust and be on par with those who have >30 ping just by playing and practicing. If you think it's truly making an impact on you, then just go into a custom game and practice basic things like farming and ability input timing to help yourself adjust. Plus, if your ping is above 80, it's an issue that's going to be resolved soon enough. Time wasted complaining is time that could be put towards improving your performance.

friendly reminder me and doj both learned to play this game at 175-200 ping on the NA server. 80 ping is nowhere NEAR impossible.

Edited by Anethia

Academy skins are weeb bait.

I thought they were Harry Potter fangirl bait

friendly reminder me and doj both learned to play this game at 175-200 ping on the NA server. 80 ping is nowhere NEAR impossible.

This TBH

I reached plat 5 with 200 ping so less than that is absolutely not crippling

Edited by Amethyst

I agree with Erick. While I'd prefer Liquid, it's only those two teams that I think deserve a chance at worlds. Would love to see Piglet get another world championship under his belt, no matter how unlikely it is.

My head and the recent skill levels of each team currently say that Liquid and Origen are going to be the likely victors. And good for them if they do win, I'm a fan of both.

But my heart and and who I WANT to go are C9 and UoL, my favorite teams in each region. Not an impossibility if they can both regain their form/footing in time.

Also, party IP weekend. I never like to miss chances to hoard IP ( currently sitting on 14K right now ), so if anyone wants to play, I'm free past 8 PM EST on these days.

So, honestly, really not enjoying League lately. The meta is just kinda bleh right now

I can help :D

Play the following champs:

Yi mid

Zilean mid

Mord bot cuz he more broken then Cod Ghosts

kat cuz its fun to see ppl rage

and teemo anywhere because all u have to do to have fun is throw shrooms down, blind ppl, and then look at /all chat

This season is the least snowbally overall. This patch sucks and it probably will suck until 5.18 (worlds patch). Just grit your teeth and thank the heavens you weren't playing in Season 2.

Lol, yeah if it's been worse than this then I am thankful

Ima probs just avoid playing until things sort themselves out TBH. I just can't enjoy the game like this

I actually kind of like this patch. It's improved my gameplay a lot as effective decision-making and smart play is more important than ever in my experience. I've improved significantly and I've climbed two divisions within the past week. Gold feels closer than ever.

I actually kind of like this patch. It's improved my gameplay a lot as effective decision-making and smart play is more important than ever in my experience. I've improved significantly and I've climbed two divisions within the past week. Gold feels closer than ever.

In certain aspects I like the new patch, but on others I hate it. Morde bot lane is one of the most annoying things ever created, and Garen's new spin makes me way to dizzy. Other than that I still think Darius is somewhat bugged with the heal on his q but idk

In certain aspects I like the new patch, but on others I hate it. Morde bot lane is one of the most annoying things ever created, and Garen's new spin makes me way to dizzy. Other than that I still think Darius is somewhat bugged with the heal on his q but idk

Every jugg needs a nerf in my opinion. Darius the smallest, then the others big ones.

the only thing i can say for darius is lower maybe the heal on his q or the dmg. garen needs a nerf to his ult and his e.

mord needs to get everything nerfs from the empowered auto attacks that do half my health to the damage the dragon does.

skarner i would say lower his dmg output. im ok with the boost he gets from the crystals but he still seems to strong even outside the crystals.

Every jugg needs a nerf in my opinion. Darius the smallest, then the others big ones.

the only thing i can say for darius is lower maybe the heal on his q or the dmg. garen needs a nerf to his ult and his e.

mord needs to get everything nerfs from the empowered auto attacks that do half my health to the damage the dragon does.

skarner i would say lower his dmg output. im ok with the boost he gets from the crystals but he still seems to strong even outside the crystals.

compared to the other Juggernauts, Darius needs if anything, a bit of a buff, from what I've seen he's been really weak and that's not okay for Noxus' brutal general