LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Honestly feeling really bad for TL right now. Had TSM won, they'd be going to worlds hands down, but instead, they were put in the gauntlet, and ended up facing C9, a team who had performed so poorly in the Summer Split, only to lose 1-3 and lose their chance to go to worlds. Apparently Piglet's taking it pretty hard. He's ill after drinking his sorrows away post-game and he's contemplating going back to Korea. Peter also plans on quitting as TL's coach. Probably feels rough to know that they had the goal in their hands but it was taken away by forces beyond their control, and when they had their chance to get it back, they choked.

Honestly feeling really bad for TL right now. Had TSM won, they'd be going to worlds hands down, but instead, they were put in the gauntlet, and ended up facing C9, a team who had performed so poorly in the Summer Split, only to lose 1-3 and lose their chance to go to worlds. Apparently Piglet's taking it pretty hard. He's ill after drinking his sorrows away post-game and he's contemplating going back to Korea. Peter also plans on quitting as TL's coach. Probably feels rough to know that they had the goal in their hands but it was taken away by forces beyond their control, and when they had their chance to get it back, they choked.

I'm heartbroken for each of the teams that C9 made choke. It's really disheartening to know that two teams that almost got relegated in back to back years are representing NA with TSM. This year the only hope for NA is TSM and they hopefully won't choke it out, like MSI

Two new skins on the PBE! (Pictures on the way)

Championship Kalista

kalista3.jpg

Ironside Malphite

Also, Victorious Sivir seems to be unlikely given the seemingly inevitable similarities it could have to other skins, specifically Snowstorm, Warden and/or PAX. We will have to see though.

The popular idea for a Victorious skin (should it not be Sivir) is either Vayne or Ashe depending on which message board you look at.

EDIT: Also have to take into consideration that this is the 5th season of competitive, so there may be something more...honorative of the five years of competitive League of Legends, and in that vein there were many more consistently prevalent ADCs than Sivir. Caitlyn, Corki, Vayne and Ezreal come to mind here.

Championship Kalista

Ironside Malphite

Also, Victorious Sivir seems to be unlikely given the seemingly inevitable similarities it could have to other skins, specifically Snowstorm, Warden and/or PAX. We will have to see though.

The popular idea for a Victorious skin (should it not be Sivir) is either Vayne or Ashe depending on which message board you look at.

I'd personally like to see Victorious Tristana or Kog'Maw, they have been coming back as of recently and have been looking really strong

Championship Kalista

Ironside Malphite

There's no doubt in my mind that she deserves it more than any marksman. I can see Vayne, Ashe, Jinx, or perhaps even Kog'maw if we're stretching the boundaries.

No doubt Sivir is the victorious skin now. Kalista has the championship skin as of the most recent PBE update, as well as an Ironside Malphite skin.

Eh, maybe. Though I'm leaning Trist or Jinx

VICTORIOUS URGOT THO

Though TBH, Neo's got a good point with Azir. It's just like Rito to trick us like that (I feel like I mentioned it couid be Azir some time back actually) (NVM that was DD, and I had like the exact same reaction too, lol)

I really hope they don't make it two ADCs, that would be lame for literally everyone who doesn't play ADC :/

idk what riot does to pick victorious or champ skins but i think based on how many times the champ is played and the champs success i will guess gnar, sivir, trist, and reksai as possible champs to get the skin

Championship can only be a marksman. It was confirmed on reddit a while ago, so Rek'sai is far from an option. Additionally, Tristana wasn't as viable a pick at the time that Riot confirmed it would be a Marksman, and I would assume that at that point they would have known what champion they were choosing.

Also, seeing as there are no pictures in the thread as of now, I might as well.

Here is Championship Kalista (975 RP) {Legacy}

Note that her W passive particle is still a work in progress.

kalista3.jpg
kalturn.jpg
reca.png
qqqqqq.jpg
dfsfsdfs.jpg
linked.jpg
wmark.jpg
cke.jpg
e2.jpg
kalistaR.jpg

~~Internally Screaming~~. I just joined the forums and saw this page immediately so I guess you could say that I am very late. Following with the first post, my summoners name is Asexual and I'm in NA. Now if you excuse me, I'll awkwardly climb back into a hole and observe the continuation of the victorious skin conversation. ;) (The skin hopefully ends up looking good this season..)

I really hope they don't make it two ADCs, that would be lame for literally everyone who doesn't play ADC :/

See, the thing is, Riot seems to be making - either intentionally or unintentionally - some kind of Victorious skin team like they always seem to do with every single skin theme now a days. Victorious would be missing a Marksman/ADc, and Championship would be missing an ADc, mid laner or top laner - potentially jungle depending where you'd slot Shyvana into the equation. So it doesn't exactly surprise me, I'll say. Plus the Championship skin does fit her - and I did mention the other day to some friends that they have been holding off on making a Kalista skin or a Sivir one - so I was betting on them. Still am.

Sivir's been a factor for the whole fucking season five. Only Kalista WOULD come close to her level of strength and rule on season five. I can't really see them doing anything special for season five, but if they so desire. Sure some other parties could rival her in terms of strength - Vayne would come to mind with assassins being played less in favor of zone/control/utility mages that have skillshots of some degree - i.e orianna azir and tanks coming back to bite every ADc in the ass, with all the ADc's that used to shit over her being nerfed. But this was only happening recently, unlike Sivir's constant threshold of "Here, have three tanks running you down with Righteous Glory and a possible Talisman of Ascension. You want to run? Fuck you!" and waveclear for fucking days. Kalista was the only other contender in my eyes, and she just got a Championship Skin. Victorious Sivir, boys, I'm ready.

Or Riot will bite me in the ass with Victorious Azir. Fuck you Riot.

See, the thing is, Riot seems to be making - either intentionally or unintentionally - some kind of Victorious skin team like they always seem to do with every single skin theme now a days. Victorious would be missing a Marksman/ADc, and Championship would be missing an ADc, mid laner or top laner - potentially jungle depending where you'd slot Shyvana into the equation. So it doesn't exactly surprise me, I'll say. Plus the Championship skin does fit her - and I did mention the other day to some friends that they have been holding off on making a Kalista skin or a Sivir one - so I was betting on them. Still am.

Sivir's been a factor for the whole fucking season five. Only Kalista WOULD come close to her level of strength and rule on season five. I can't really see them doing anything special for season five, but if they so desire. Sure some other parties could rival her in terms of strength - Vayne would come to mind with assassins being played less in favor of zone/control/utility mages that have skillshots of some degree - i.e orianna azir and tanks coming back to bite every ADc in the ass, with all the ADc's that used to shit over her being nerfed. But this was only happening recently, unlike Sivir's constant threshold of "Here, have three tanks running you down with Righteous Glory and a possible Talisman of Ascension. You want to run? Fuck you!" and waveclear for fucking days. Kalista was the only other contender in my eyes, and she just got a Championship Skin. Victorious Sivir, boys, I'm ready.

Or Riot will bite me in the ass with Victorious Azir. Fuck you Riot.

-_- victorious Azir just seems dishonest because of secondary roles

-_- victorious Azir just seems dishonest because of secondary roles

I wouldn't put it past Riot to do something like that to be honest. He's definitely deserving of it at this point, and he hasn't received a secondary skin yet. In addition, he's also an older champion than Kalista, so there's probably a reason they're waiting to so long to give him a skin. While Sivir is by far the most deserving, she's got a TON of skins right now and already got one this year.

I wouldn't put it past Riot to do something like that to be honest. He's definitely deserving of it at this point, and he hasn't received a secondary skin yet. In addition, he's also an older champion than Kalista, so there's probably a reason they're waiting to so long to give him a skin. While Sivir is by far the most deserving, she's got a TON of skins right now and already got one this year.

Yea, I wouldn't either, but it still feels very dishonest

I honestly doubt they'll give it to Azir. Although true he hasn't gotten his secondary skin yet, and its already been around a year, he is pretty low in popularity. Victorious skins typically go to popular champions with a stable year-round status. I can definitely see Sivir getting it, but Tristana also has a good chance as well.