LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why is Poppy so bad? I want her to be good, I really do.

She's not bad, but she needs items for her damage to ramp up and unlike jax she doesn't have the tools to make it through early laning phase like his q and e

and can we talk about how off-tank titanic hydra yi is so disgusting, i think he's a pretty shit jungler against anyone that can pressure early and sated takes so long to stack but i feel like it might be a viable pick mid or top

She's not bad, but she needs items for her damage to ramp up and unlike jax she doesn't have the tools to make it through early laning phase like his q and e

^^^This

Her laning phase is the most painful thing ever. Mostly because of her insane mana costs

Well, then you have shit sustain... But in arguably the most sustain-heavy role. Plus you have shit clear too. Which isn't to say she can't do it, I've done it before myself, it just doesn't solve any of the issues that make her a struggle to play

Poppy's issue is purely that her early game sucks. Whether you're going top or JG (or support, because support Poppy is sadly a thing) You're not going to be able to do anything for the first half hour unless you get a lucky kill and can snowball off it. She at least has like two things she counters toplane--and even those she can still fuck up if she isn't careful--that she can use to at least live until her insane lategame. But in general there's just better choices. Hopefully he rework helps fix some of her issues

Well, reworks usually try to keep the essence of the champion. I mean, lategame Poppy has got to be one of the most fun things out there. Her passive, her ulti, her Q, all of them are tons of fun and I really hope Rito doesn't change them too much. I'm hoping for something akin to the Ashe rework where the move things around a bit and clean up the rough edges to help make her actually viable without changing the champion as a whole too much