LoL General Chat

The Fush

I thought TSM was good.

I DON'T FOLLOW LEAGUE!

TSM is just okay in NA, internationally wise they're shit compared to korea/china

And I find it completely necessary for all three. These guys are basically the triumvirate of champions that are considered a massive joke when picked.

i would've been fine if yorick would've been included with the juggernauts, he's a solid champion that can fit in certain teamcomps but rito just hates his playstyle, he use to be a big deal and was even played in the lcs a lot in previous seasons

and my picks http://pickem.lolesports.com/share/series/2/user/636139/my-picks

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://pickem.euw.lolesports.com/en-GB#series/2/user/457793/my-picks/group

fite me NA wildcards

Honestly, I feel like Group B is going to be really close between AHQ, Fnatic and iG. In a bo5 Fnatic would probably win vs iG, but in groups maybe not. AHQ same deal. I reckon Flash Wolves and Pain are both better than CLG in bo5, but afaik groups isn't bo5 so I'm not really sure how it'll end up. KOO is a pretty shaky favourite in this group imo too.

I'm going to be surprised if we see more than 1 team from EU or NA out of groups at the least.

I'm very disappointed in NA this year. They just don't look strong.

Since when has NA ever looked strong :Kappa:

Real talk though, I reckon this year is going to be the most competitive Worlds since S2. There are finals contenders from every major region (except NA hue).

Edited by Fezzdog

Real talk though, I reckon this year is going to be the most competitive Worlds since S2. There are finals contenders from every major region (except NA hue)

if TL had been there, NA would look stronger. Season 2 TSM looked good, S3 TSM look fine, S4 TSM was one of only 2 teams to beat SSW, and didn't lose to Kabuum. Stay Salty EU

Real talk though, I reckon this year is going to be the most competitive Worlds since S2. There are finals contenders from every major region (except NA hue).

China and Korea smacking the shit out of each other is so competitive.

China and Korea smacking the shit out of each other is so competitive.

Better 3 Chinese teams and 2 Koreans than just the 1 Korean team winning everything effortlessly. That's probably the most likely case, but I don't think the regions are so clearcut defined this year as compared to S3 and S4 when Korean talent exodus. EU basically has a completely new status quo this season as well.

Edited by Fezzdog

Better 3 Chinese teams and 2 Koreans than just the 1 Korean team winning everything effortlessly. That's probably the most likely case, but I don't think the regions are so clearcut defined this year as compared to S3 and S4 when Korean talent exodus. EU basically has a completely new status quo this season as well.

SKT is pretty much miles ahead of everyone except for EDG. We're gonna get some decent matches out of it, but I definitely think we're gonna see Faker take his 2nd championship.

SKT is pretty much miles ahead of everyone except for EDG. We're gonna get some decent matches out of it, but I definitely think we're gonna see Faker take his 2nd championship.

Faker the unkillable demon king. Faker is god. Does that make Febiven and PaWn god killers?

Miles ahead of Korea post-all of Samsung leaving for money in China yep.

I reckon SKT have a closer to maybe 65% chance of winning Worlds this year than the 100% of S3 and like 85% of White (and only really because of Blue I feel) in S4. Sure, I pulled that number out of my ass, but hell, they're my guesses, there's really not much data to go on when the regions are pretty segregated. I haven't really been paying attention to much LCK either, but standings speak for themselves. SKT is absolutely top of Korea right now, not arguing there, but all of the people who stopped him from qualifying for Worlds last season are in China and Mata, Looper, Spirit and Dade didn't even manage to make it this far. I'd mention Dandy but he's playing a different role now so meh.

It's absolutely a possibility that SKT win another one, but EDG have proven they can win Bo5 vs them despite what I would've thought with having two clashing languages (which is what every Chinese team who has qualified for Worlds are dealing with) and they also only got the second seed in China. I'm not sure how much that means when comparing them to LGD though.

Fair enough, SKT probably won't make the same mistakes they did at MSI vs EDG, but they haven't been challenged for a whole split in Korea and that's not going to be the case at Worlds this year I reckon and there's bound to be new mistakes popping up when nobody but China has played on anything similar to this patch on a competitive stage.

We'll see what happens when we get there though and it'll definitely be exciting ^_^

Edited by Fezzdog

I reckon SKT have a closer to maybe 65% chance of winning Worlds this year than the 100% of S3 and like 85% of White (and only really because of Blue I feel) in S4. Sure, I pulled that number out of my ass, but hell, they're my guesses, there's really not much data to go on when the regions are pretty segregated. I haven't really been paying attention to much LCK either, but standings speak for themselves. SKT is absolutely top of Korea right now, not arguing there, but all of the people who stopped him from qualifying for Worlds last season are in China and Mata, Looper, Spirit and Dade didn't even manage to make it this far. I'd mention Dandy but he's playing a different role now so meh.

It's absolutely a possibility that SKT win another one, but EDG have proven they can win Bo5 vs them despite what I would've thought with having two clashing languages (which is what every Chinese team who has qualified for Worlds are dealing with) and they also only got the second seed in China. I'm not sure how much that means when comparing them to LGD though.

Fair enough, SKT probably won't make the same mistakes they did at MSI vs EDG, but they haven't been challenged for a whole split in Korea and that's not going to be the case at Worlds this year I reckon and there's bound to be new mistakes popping up when nobody but China has played on anything similar to this patch on a competitive stage.

We'll see what happens when we get there though and it'll definitely be exciting ^_^

Faker learned that he can't just blind pick LeBlanc like he normally does. Maybe he goes Riven this time?

Speaking of Riven, it has been announced that Championship Riven will be given out to players who get every single pick in the Worlds Pick 'Em correct.

Last year there were only 10 people that managed this, but there were no real prizes.

Speaking of Riven, it has been announced that Championship Riven will be given out to players who get every single pick in the Worlds Pick 'Em correct.Last year there were only 10 people that managed this, but there were no real prizes.

wellllll that makes that a whole heaping hell of a lot harder

Speaking of Riven, it has been announced that Championship Riven will be given out to players who get every single pick in the Worlds Pick 'Em correct.

Last year there were only 10 people that managed this, but there were no real prizes.

Fucking Kabum's fault

They're here~

http://oce.leagueoflegends.com/en/page/champion-reveal-kindred-eternal-hunters

Something definitely unique and new about this champion is that it's a marksman intended for the jungle and not the ADC position. I'll probably try out both positions if and when I get the chance.

a ranged jungler sounds good

They're here~

Something definitely unique and new about this champion is that it's a marksman intended for the jungle and not the ADC position. I'll probably try out both positions if and when I get the chance.

Note to self: Save IP

i've been pretty disappointed with EDG so i'm expecting either SKT/LGD to win worlds atm

They're here~

i really don't see this champion being vaible in the jungle, it's a nice twist to the meta but with champions like elise/lee/eve running around, it seems like the champ could get pretty zoned from there jungle
maybe if the passive activates on another jungle creep/champion quickly after a marked target dies/the health damage on e is good then its possible it could work