LoL General Chat

The Fush

Yes, it's my fault I've been going with people who are complete retards. It's always one person's job to carry the entire team in a team based game. It's not like I was fed, but then my team is completely f***ing incompetent. Yes, I have bad games. However, it's completely my fault my team is full of shitty speds. Jungler dying during his own ganks, top getting completely destroyed for no apparent reason, Blitz support being low on health with no other teammates around him pulling in the tank. Yup, completely my fault.

You sound an awful lot like someone else in this thread, fam. Fun fact: You are just as bad or as good as the team you get placed with. Deal with that fact and focus on improving yourself. You can't fix the mistakes of others, all you can do it play better to help the win.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You sound an awful lot like someone else in this thread, fam. Fun fact: You are just as bad or as good as the team you get placed with. Deal with that fact and focus on improving yourself. You can't fix the mistakes of others, all you can do it play better to help the win.

I feel this was about me, but oh well. Time to focus on bettering myself, when I have the time to

So, for those who are still hungry for information on the Victorious Skin, I dug up something interesting.

http://ask.fm/RiotFeralPony/answer/131695897606

http://ask.fm/RiotFeralPony/answer/131702986246

Either Riot got trolled or we got trolled by Riot here. Definitely not a 100% guarantee of what it is, but it's a possibility.

Yeah, it's important to take that with a grain of salt.

Also, the skin commemorating the OCE region will be on PBE today. The teaser that was released heavily implies it is for Kassadin.

Yeah, I can see both Kassadin and Nocturne tbh.

Faker will be one, but what about Rekkles? If OMG were there I'd say Uzi but

Edited by Avatar of Grima

I wouldn't be surprised to see maybe Bengi instead of Easyhoon. I think we all know Faker will take the number one spot, but I don't think Easyhoon will be getting swapped in much, if at all.

I wouldn't be surprised to see maybe Bengi instead of Easyhoon. I think we all know Faker will take the number one spot, but I don't think Easyhoon will be getting swapped in much, if at all.

To be honest, I'm surprised Rekkles hasn't shown up yet. He did help Fnatic to their undefeated season. Febevin also solo killed Faker at MSI, could we see one of them?

Still kind of disappointed that there's nothing for the Victorious skin yet. Maybe I'm just impatient because I know I'll be getting it now, but Victorious Morgana was teased over a month ago last year and we still don't even have the slightest information about it aside from it being a marksman.

Still kind of disappointed that there's nothing for the Victorious skin yet. Maybe I'm just impatient because I know I'll be getting it now, but Victorious Morgana was teased over a month ago last year and we still don't even have the slightest information about it aside from it being a marksman.

yeah, i'm surprised it's taking them so long, hopefully the teaser isn't so obvious, it was funny watching people mistake the morg teaser for zyra lol

To be honest, I'm surprised Rekkles hasn't shown up yet. He did help Fnatic to their undefeated season. Febevin also solo killed Faker at MSI, could we see one of them?

i forgot about rekkles, he's probably individually the best player on fanatic and personally i think he's better then doublelift, febevin's a good mid laner but i haven't seen him do that many crazy plays to get #2

yeah, i'm surprised it's taking them so long, hopefully the teaser isn't so obvious, it was funny watching people mistake the morg teaser for zyra lol

Yeah. I know people are saying that it's gonna be a while because they're making chromas for each tier, but that doesn't stop them from teasing the decided champion.

i forgot about rekkles, he's probably individually the best player on fanatic and personally i think he's better then doublelift, febevin's a good mid laner but i haven't seen him do that many crazy plays to get #2

How do people forget about the super Swede Rekkles? That makes me fairly sad

Random thought: Tear of the Goddess on Poppy, possibly into Manamune. Would help a bit with her early game mana costs since Tear is cheap. Probably not the best build path, but you'd probably be able to sell the tear once you get some better items.

I mean if you are going to buy the tear then sell it, why bother? Manamune's passive on her wouldn't be too bad but it just seems kind of useless when it comes to having to stack the tear

If you're looking to upkeep your mana in the early-game as Poppy, Crystalline Flask or even a Doran's Ring are great choices. That said, Manamune is not the worst item on Poppy. Muramana can amplify your damage to terrifying levels.