• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

One for all Bard..

-chimes intensifies-

Also Cho'Gath buffs on PBE apparently.. hope those don't go through.

Enemy champion kills with R give 2 stacks AND if he kills an enemy unit with feast when he is already at max stacks feast will heal him instead - double heal for enemy champion.

Edited by Talkla

One for all Bard..

-chimes intensifies-

Enemy champion kills with R give 2 stacks AND if he kills an enemy unit with feast when he is already at max stacks feast will heal him instead - double heal for enemy champion.

Whoa whoa whoa slow down Riot, Cho doesn't need anything

So the heal is too much, but I would so love the bonus stacks. Stacking is so damn annoying during midgame, if you die so much as once during teamfights it's going to take you forever to get back up without just dying more, and in the meantime you're going to be half as useful as normal

So the heal is too much, but I would so love the bonus stacks. Stacking is so damn annoying during midgame, if you die so much as once during teamfights it's going to take you forever to get back up without just dying more, and in the meantime you're going to be half as useful as normal

It's kinda nice for the extra stacks, but the heal is too op

You can be reported for "Negative Attitude". "Negative. Attitude." Even those you almost never win. Also get paired with the dumbest possible teammates, and the most god level foes. Even though you WANT to have fun but you're still vainly trying to get that spark back... And you can. Get reported. For. "Negative. Attitude".

I-am-so-done.jpg

Deal.With.It

It's not exactly a new thing anymore. I've got that once because a duo couple got pissed when I told them that we could've won if we had just grouped. Then they flamed at me and convinced the other team to report me.

To,dr : You can't do anything about it, so just get over it and move on.

Edited by biboo195

You can be reported for "Negative Attitude". "Negative. Attitude." Even those you almost never win. Also get paired with the dumbest possible teammates, and the most god level foes. Even though you WANT to have fun but you're still vainly trying to get that spark back... And you can. Get reported. For. "Negative. Attitude".

I-am-so-done.jpg

Look, there is a reason many dislike Riot tribunal system, however negativity can get to the point where it is hindering a team. I've been in quite a few games where some one out right says we will lose because x champion they wanted banned made it through. If they constantly keep saying we're gonna lose its hurtful. However don't go about saying we've lost idiots because you are pretty much guaranteeing yourself some sort of report. Also, lol community is skumbag and they may have just been trolling you

A lot of this game is mindset and a negative mindset severely hinders you and drops your teams morale. If you think your team is going to be bad, you'll spend more time trying to confirm your suspicion than actually playing and trying to win. If you think your significantly better than the enemy team, you're going to play more risky than you normally would, thus clouding your judgement. At least keep your negative attitude to yourself and don't spam surrender votes; you won't be reported, and you'll have a bit of a higher chance of winning since your team doesn't feel the same way.

Just my two cents.

I-am-so-done.jpg

Well, considering how negative you're always being about the game here, you probably deserved it

Seriously, if it's not fun don't bother playing. If you're not enjoying it then trying to force yourself to play is just going to ruin it for your teammates too

Thanks to Licecap i can finally show off these in an easy to view environment!

I was always upset that Sweetheart Annie didn't have heart particles because it'd be very pretty and very cute

as such i decided to make them myself.

http://imgur.com/a/9eCYX

Cool, but hard to see :c

these ppl in one for all trying to make me play one for all soraka and im like i dont want to be a part of sorakas 0% win rate so bye :D

:/ OFA is about having fun, not winning. And tell me, how is being near death and then getting hit by a crap ton of Raka ultis not fun? owo