LoL General Chat

The Fush

Small rundown of the Marksman item changes, courtesy of Riot Reinboom on the Boards.

Infinity Edge is slightly weaker now (little less AD), we shifted power elsewhere so it's less automatic and so that we could add cooler things to the Marksman space.

Essence Reaver scales its CDR off of your critical strike chance so that it works as a big core item (think IE space). It can now give upwards of +30% CDR.

Phantom Dancer does stuff other than just be straight up damage. Bonus movement speed while near your opponents and you take less damage from the last champion you hit. Isolate and kill people, basically.

Rapid Firecannon charges up like Shiv, but when charged instead of prepping you for the thunder, increases your attack range and gives you a fiery hit at the end.

Shiv does even more damage versus minions. It's specialized further into being the bursty clearing tool.

Hurricane now crits and the bolts crit. Also movement speed. It's in the PD / Shiv space now, so it should be an option for more Marksman.

Executioner's Calling is back, but it's a bit different and cheaper. Also it's a component item. It builds into something new.

Last Whisper is now a component item. It builds into new things.

There's something called Giant Slayer. It hurts health dudes.

Merc scimitar has Lifesteal, you should feel comfortable taking it over BT.

Death's Dance exist. It has something like Lifesteal but better. Also it "delays" damage.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Small rundown of the Marksman item changes, courtesy of Riot Reinboom on the Boards.

Infinity Edge is slightly weaker now (little less AD), we shifted power elsewhere so it's less automatic and so that we could add cooler things to the Marksman space.

Essence Reaver scales its CDR off of your critical strike chance so that it works as a big core item (think IE space). It can now give upwards of +30% CDR.

Phantom Dancer does stuff other than just be straight up damage. Bonus movement speed while near your opponents and you take less damage from the last champion you hit. Isolate and kill people, basically.

Rapid Firecannon charges up like Shiv, but when charged instead of prepping you for the thunder, increases your attack range and gives you a fiery hit at the end.

Shiv does even more damage versus minions. It's specialized further into being the bursty clearing tool.

Hurricane now crits and the bolts crit. Also movement speed. It's in the PD / Shiv space now, so it should be an option for more Marksman.

Executioner's Calling is back, but it's a bit different and cheaper. Also it's a component item. It builds into something new.

Last Whisper is now a component item. It builds into new things.

There's something called Giant Slayer. It hurts health dudes.

Merc scimitar has Lifesteal, you should feel comfortable taking it over BT.

Death's Dance exist. It has something like Lifesteal but better. Also it "delays" damage.

So ready to hop on the PBE when the times comes. I'm beyond excited.

I made a application like... 2 years ago and there is nothing lol.

And riot said that friendly and positive players got first dibs on accounts

hmmm i just fill out the applications as they come out. I've been on the last few. It's at Riots digression so I'm not to pissed if I don't make it

Apparently there are a LOT of new items coming.

http://imgur.com/a/lCnx5

Not listing them all, so take a look yourself. Not sure it it's true though, but if it is, hot damn.

Also kind of pissed that Twitch and Tristana got nerfed. Twitch's ult is down from 7 seconds to 5, and Tristana lost most of how her moves interacted with each other, so Q no longer lowers cooldown when hit target marked by E, nor is E cooldown reduced when using Q.

But Vayne of all champs got buffed. Her Silver Bolts take more percent health now.

Generally, the MAIN criteria for getting into the PBE is player behavior. But they do try to pick from each tier of ranked somewhat evenly, so as long as you've been behaving well, your chances are pretty good, but your chances are even better if you're ranked and higher than Bronze.

Generally, the MAIN criteria for getting into the PBE is player behavior. But they do try to pick from each tier of ranked somewhat evenly, so as long as you've been behaving well, your chances are pretty good, but your chances are even better if you're ranked and higher than Bronze.

I'm generally a good boy and I'm in gold. I still don't expect much

Apparently there are a LOT of new items coming.

http://imgur.com/a/lCnx5

Not listing them all, so take a look yourself. Not sure it it's true though, but if it is, hot damn.

Also kind of pissed that Twitch and Tristana got nerfed. Twitch's ult is down from 7 seconds to 5, and Tristana lost most of how her moves interacted with each other, so Q no longer lowers cooldown when hit target marked by E, nor is E cooldown reduced when using Q.

But Vayne of all champs got buffed. Her Silver Bolts take more percent health now.

You're not reading entirely into this at all. Other things got buffed for these champs. Hell, twitch has resets on stealth now and if you ask me that's not ok

Also, while behavior is a factor as to whether or not they accept you, they'll also accept you at a different time if they feel you're more suited to help with certain things. Like I'm an adc main, and my application to the PBE was approved during time Kalista was on the PBE because they knew as an ADC main I would probably be able to understand her more.

45% CDR frome the utility tree is so nice. Expect more Annie support now that she can keep Tibbers up permanently.

You couldn't do that before? It always felt like he was constantly up to me. The limiting factor on her initiation has always been Flash for me

You're not reading entirely into this at all. Other things got buffed for these champs. Hell, twitch has resets on stealth now and if you ask me that's not ok

Also, while behavior is a factor as to whether or not they accept you, they'll also accept you at a different time if they feel you're more suited to help with certain things. Like I'm an adc main, and my application to the PBE was approved during time Kalista was on the PBE because they knew as an ADC main I would probably be able to understand her more.

guess when a new mid or support comes out pbe may bless me

• Support Squad

so yesterday I played a game with a friend new to the game as I try and rope more people into playing with me in a call.

I nearly cried when he started evolving as Kha'zix mid combat and yelled "FEAR ME, I HAVE WINGS!" Dear lord was it hilarious.

Oh, and intro bots are so easy now. I got a penta with morgana on it lol.

so yesterday I played a game with a friend new to the game as I try and rope more people into playing with me in a call.

I nearly cried when he started evolving as Kha'zix mid combat and yelled "FEAR ME, I HAVE WINGS!" Dear lord was it hilarious.

Oh, and intro bots are so easy now. I got a penta with morgana on it lol.

well i got a quadra kill with one Lux ult against intermediate bots and then continued to get a penta so they are about the same thing.

People fear my khazix in urf *hops hops and hops* IHOP IS THE BEST.

Oh and here is the victorious Sivir

Edited by foovy10