The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aahhh finals are tomorrow, lets just hope they aren't a complete sweep :[

to bad they start at 5am my time, gunna have to make my way to the VOD site without getting spoiled

i have to wake up at 8am and get snacks and stuff UUUUUUUGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG

Congratulations to (spoilers for 2015 Worlds)

SKT, winner of the 2015 worlds, going 3-1 vs KOO.

Imo it was a great finals, with KOO getting the only win against SKT in the whole tournament. But, in game four, we saw Faker completely rip apart KOO, going 9/0/4 and having 100% kill participation on Ryze.

And finally, congratulations for Bengi and Faker; currently the only two players to win Worlds twice, and SKT for winning Worlds twice! After a weak season four, it was great to see how much they'd improved.

That's definitely the most dangerous spoiler.

Anyway, yeah, it can be a decent defensive item against burst for ADc's I guess. The only real downside I can immediately see is the size increase to make you easier to hit.

Edited by Anethia

That's definitely the most dangerous spoiler.

Anyway, yeah, it can be a decent defensive item against burst for ADc's I guess. The only real downside I can immediately see is the size increase to make you easier to hit.

I was kind of looking at it as the most offensive defensive Item other than GA... it just shows how far ahead SKT really were

Sterak's Gage is alright for Sivir for multiple reasons:

• Abilities scale with both Base and Bonus AD (unlike some other champions such as Lucian)
  • Shield provides safety for a short range carry to keep providing DPS
  • Sivir's base AD is already good to begin with by ADC standards
  • Although this is more of a gimmicky reason, the increased size makes it easier to absorb a spell

Still situational at best, since there are other things Sivir needs more, but Sterak's has its uses.

There's a log in file with art and music that will play for Harrowing. Riot wanted Worlds to end so they didn't have the Harrowing replacing the Worlds Finals cup WHILE the finals were being played. It's later this patch, so just hold on a little more.

i understand that but they could of done that after like a hour of the finals being over and it makes no sense not to bring the harrowing skins on halloween.

Edited by foovy10

Things like that take time, and they want to give them time to enjoy their victory. When you win something, it's not over in a flash. It's incredibly rude in most cases, and just makes you seem like you're trying to be Kanye West with the "I'mma let you finish but".

So, If Riot celebrates Hallowwen with the Harrowing on LoL, what about christmas? Or Easter? Or an other vaguely big holiday?

Things like that take time, and they want to give them time to enjoy their victory. When you win something, it's not over in a flash. It's incredibly rude in most cases, and just makes you seem like you're trying to be Kanye West with the "I'mma let you finish but".

Just because the championship was on the same day doesn't mean they should delay skins made for halloween. Putting skins and removing the login doesn't have disrespect i dont think cuz it doesn't say skt won it just states that the final was today. Again if something is made for a certain day/ holiday I think it should be available on that day.

And riot will still show the news on the client that skt won (without spoiling it of course) so it would have affected anything with the championship besides the login screen.

Edited by foovy10

<off topic> Kanye's sloppy critique of the VMAs was hella accurate. Homeboy was pointin' out some real shit.

<on topic>

I'm content with the Tigers taking just one game off of SKT, since nobody has been able to do that since god knows when. I really hope the team sticks together, because they definitely will be a contender for the Finals again next year.

I agree, it was good. Just an example, probably a poor one.

Just because the championship was on the same day doesn't mean they should delay skins made for halloween. Putting skins and removing the login doesn't have disrespect i dont think cuz it doesn't say skt won it just states that the final was today. Again if something is made for a certain day/ holiday I think it should be available on that day.

And riot will still show the news on the client that skt won (without spoiling it of course) so it would have affected anything with the championship besides the login screen.

You aren't keeping up to date with what Riot says though. They have SPECIFICALLY said MULTIPLE times that the Harrowing isn't a Hallowe'en thing anymore; it's something that happens in Valoran at any moment, any time of the year. It's not restricted to Hallowe'en anymore.

Every big event in League gets a login screen and a fair share of time there; Worlds is no different. We aren't given a set time and date for Harrowing, so we just have to wait till it shows up. We do have confirmation it's this patch though because the login files are there, and so are the Slayer skins.

i'm kinda upset DL joined TSM, i don't think he's all that better then wildturtle

i feel like if they really wanted to power their botlane they'd get rid of lustboy instead

Wildturtle's lack of strength has been a big hindrance for TSM for a while now. While Dyrus able to draw enemy resources top lane, Bjerg was pretty much the only carry they had since WT really lacked the ability to hard carry. Not to mention he was constantly fucking melee-mode during teamfights. (They probably should've run a lot of Juggermaw/JuggerVayne to suit this fact, tbh)

I'm actually pretty excited to see what Lift and Lustboy can do together. I agree with Neo's points; for what is GOING to be a pivotal role in Season 6, having Turtle right now would actually be a big problem, in my opinion. Doublelift's threat will force them to play around bot lane, so he doesn't just get fed and completely steamroll. But this leaves the Rift Scuttle open, Bjergsen has free reign to do as he pleases Mid Lane unless he follows... I'm excited. It was a good choice, and getting an ADc with the potential to hard carry already there; combined with the buffs and new items, and the ability to run comps around ADc's will just make him something to be careful about.

Just my two cents.