LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The roster's being built by Bjergsen, but there's no denying that Doublelift > Turtle in terms of mechanics and consistency. There's been two splits in a row where Turtle has underperformed or straight up been careless in games, and just getting rid of him is the right change. Maybe he can find success somewhere else, with a team better suited to handle him going balls deep for no reason.

There's a lot of rumor that we're likely to see TSM Adrian as well, which I'm excited about- two import spots left for top and jungle, and Adrian was so underrated on TIP. IF TSM picks him up, I think they could easily make it work.

My dream roster would have to be Zionspartan/Rush/Bjerg/Doublelift/Piccaboo, though it might be hard to manage. Very, very strong solo lanes with the potential to grow into absolute monsters with a strong coaching staff, the arguable best jungler in North America, and a STRONG bot lane duo. As a bonus, Piccaboo speaks relatively fluent english, well enough to communicate. He's also an extremely good shotcaller, and Piccaboo/Rush on the same team... the same as Score/Piccaboo but even better. that would be a world class team, with proper coaching staff.

The roster's being built by Bjergsen, but there's no denying that Doublelift > Turtle in terms of mechanics and consistency. There's been two splits in a row where Turtle has underperformed or straight up been careless in games, and just getting rid of him is the right change. Maybe he can find success somewhere else, with a team better suited to handle him going balls deep for no reason.

There's a lot of rumor that we're likely to see TSM Adrian as well, which I'm excited about- two import spots left for top and jungle, and Adrian was so underrated on TIP. IF TSM picks him up, I think they could easily make it work.

My dream roster would have to be Zionspartan/Rush/Bjerg/Doublelift/Piccaboo, though it might be hard to manage. Very, very strong solo lanes with the potential to grow into absolute monsters with a strong coaching staff, the arguable best jungler in North America, and a STRONG bot lane duo. As a bonus, Piccaboo speaks relatively fluent english, well enough to communicate. He's also an extremely good shotcaller, and Piccaboo/Rush on the same team... the same as Score/Piccaboo but even better. that would be a world class team, with proper coaching staff.

if Bjerg had his way, TSM Zion, TSM IWDominate, TSM Bjerg, TSM Dlift, and TSM Aphromoo. They are very good when they play together

if Bjerg had his way, TSM Zion, TSM IWDominate, TSM Bjerg, TSM Dlift, and TSM Aphromoo. They are very good when they play together

well db joined tsm because he got kicked from clg(WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT) so not all of those are possible i think unless tsms roster influences them to join.

well db joined tsm because he got kicked from clg(WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT) so not all of those are possible i think unless tsms roster influences them to join.

Why would Hotshot bench Pobelter? George is burning bridges, I wouldn't be surprised if Aphro leaves. Dom won't leave Liquid and Zion I doubt will leave CLG. I am just saying this as a person who watches Bjerg stream a ton, he duos with Dom a lot. He plays really well with Rush Hour, and has built chemistry with Zion.

Doublelift actually said on stream that he wasn't friends with Aphro anymore and that people thought they had better synergy than they actually did. Something along those lines...

He said that they got along and didn't oppose each other, but didn't get on as well as others. So yeah.

Why would Hotshot bench Pobelter? George is burning bridges, I wouldn't be surprised if Aphro leaves. Dom won't leave Liquid and Zion I doubt will leave CLG. I am just saying this as a person who watches Bjerg stream a ton, he duos with Dom a lot. He plays really well with Rush Hour, and has built chemistry with Zion.

Pobe and Regi were the only good mid laners the ever had and they decide to bench him like what?

Regi was never part of CLG.

That roster is also impossible; you can only take two members from a foreign team. Rush Hour isn't nearly as good as people outside said it was, Doublelift was talking on stream about how he doesn't want TSM to pick up aphromoo earlier today. It's been rumored that ZionSpartan has already tried out for TSM but didn't make the cut, which would surprise me; I hope it's either untrue or we have someone even better coming in. The best possible jungler is Rush, and it rather conveniently appears that TiP is having some kind of fallout or being disbanded; Rush/Adrian would be PERFECT pickups. If not Adrian, then the other option is to import; there aren't any other good free agents/challenger supports and Reginald's already stated they aren't going to pick up Xpecial again. Piccaboo is the most likely import; he's said he wants to play in NA sometime soon, he speaks english rather well (at least, better than Lustboy- it's easy to understand, he speaks louder and with more enunciation) and he's a shotcaller, which would remove pressure from Bjergsen and let him focus on shitting on every other mid laner in NA and not micromanaging the rest of his team.

If TSM pulls it off, they'll do a Fnatic and go far. I think the two best case scenarios are Impact/Rush/Bjerg/Dlift/Piccaboo or Zion/Rush/Bjerg/Dlift/Adrian.

TSM's roster is interesting, but I don't like the chances for anyone to come over from TiP, especially not Adrian. Doublelift will have pretty high standards for a Support player after playing with Aphro for so long, and while Adrian's good...he ain't that consistent. Piccaboo falls into the same scenario as Adrian, but makes even less sense since he is still signed to a Korean team. Rush is still pretty new to the scene; Impulse and TSM are two very different teams, and the still-developing Rush is likely going to have a very rough go at it in such a change of atmosphere, especially with a lack of Korean-speakers to mingle with.

• As for a top laner (if they haven't decided on one already), it will most likely be someone from the Challenger series, like InnoX or Solo.
  • The position of Jungler is still very much up in the air; there's no telling what direction they will want to go here. I presume they're keeping the connections with EU wide open in the hopes that maybe there's someone whom they can bring in to retain the synergy with Bjergsen.
  • Support, well my money's on the veteran Doublelift having a say on who gets to join him in the bot lane. To that end, my money's on TSM pursuing Xpecial's services once more. There is also a wealth of talent that is up and coming in Support, but they will have to compete with both Renegades and TAO for that position.

TSM's roster is interesting, but I don't like the chances for anyone to come over from TiP, especially not Adrian. Doublelift will have pretty high standards for a Support player after playing with Aphro for so long, and while Adrian's good...he ain't that consistent. Piccaboo falls into the same scenario as Adrian, but makes even less sense since he is still signed to a Korean team. Rush is still pretty new to the scene; Impulse and TSM are two very different teams, and the still-developing Rush is likely going to have a very rough go at it in such a change of atmosphere, especially with a lack of Korean-speakers to mingle with.

• As for a top laner (if they haven't decided on one already), it will most likely be someone from the Challenger series, like InnoX or Solo.
  • The position of Jungler is still very much up in the air; there's no telling what direction they will want to go here. I presume they're keeping the connections with EU wide open in the hopes that maybe there's someone whom they can bring in to retain the synergy with Bjergsen.
  • Support, well my money's on the veteran Doublelift having a say on who gets to join him in the bot lane. To that end, my money's on TSM pursuing Xpecial's services once more. There is also a wealth of talent that is up and coming in Support, but they will have to compete with both Renegades and TAO for that position.

I honestly dont think it matters if the support is inconsistent because tsm can teach most players how to get better and such so im pretty sure the support will need some sort of synergy with dl or the support has to play similar to dl's style. Oh and I forgot to remind you guys that a rule that they put for try outs is that the person must speak fluent english so some of you need to change your guesses i think lol.

My guesses are...

top:I dont know a lot of the challenger players so im gonna do some research and make a guess in a bit.

jungle:challenger player

support:adrian( i picked this because adrian has been playing a lot with dl on stream and them playing together can make a great synergy and can probably interest tsm into recruiting him and adrian has 2 top spots in challenger atm.

Regi explicitly stated that Xpecial will not be coming back.

front runner for top lane is hauntzer, and piccaboo is fluent in english. hes done several full english interviews already.

I wasn't talking about him specifically but some people said rush and I'm not sure if he fluent in english yet so im just putting that rule out there.

I honestly dont think it matters if the support is inconsistent because tsm can teach most players how to get better and such so im pretty sure the support will need some sort of synergy with dl or the support has to play similar to dl's style.

Thing is Doublelift's probably going to have a say in who supports him.

Regi explicitly stated that Xpecial will not be coming back.

welp, forgot

Thing is Doublelift's probably going to have a say in who supports him.

welp, forgot

Although Double is without a doubt the main player that you think of when you think of players who speak their minds no matter what, I don't think that he'll have as much of an impact on his choice of support as much as we'd like to think. Sure, he'll definitely want some say on who supports him, but that doesn't mean that it'll be, without a doubt, his choice. All it comes down to is simple marketing strategies:

• Who is TSM willing to spend the money on?
  • Does the player reach an audience of people that the team hadn't previously reached before (is the player marketable to the public)?
  • How much synergy does the player have with the rest of the team?
  • How much talent does the player seem to sport?

Honestly, it comes down to that matter that TSM is a business first now. The LoL scene--along with plenty of other e-sports scenes--has become quite large and noticed by people who aren't even remotely interested in this particular field of media, and TSM needs players who are marketable and worthwhile. Dyrus, as much as I like the guy and what he did, was only around for as long as he was because he had this persona that was awkward yet approachable to the public eye. Let's face it, if he wasn't a marketable player, he probably wouldn't have been TSM top laner (by the organization's choice, anyways) this season as his performance all year never seemed too strong. Now, TSM has been able to maintain the retirees that they wanted as streamers which has been nothing but profitable (mostly) for them and the streamers by far and large, but that's another conversation entirely.