LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Regi stated that the main focus of this roster was communication and having a very close relationship in and out of the game.They thought of this because the top 4 teams at worlds all spoke the same language with each other and got along well it looks like. So they went for english speaking players and players that were close with double or bjergsen.

Edited by foovy10

This is honestly a top of NA roster as long as they can get along well, and the coaching staff can keep Sven/Bjerg/Doublelift from clashing and keep their egos under check.

what

barring bjerg and dblift the rest of the roster is pretty trash for TSM's standards

what

barring bjerg and dblift the rest of the roster is pretty trash for TSM's standards

Tsm are going communication>skill. As i said a few weeks ago, tsm can make good players into great players but sometimes the synergy doesn't work so no imports this time and sven has played with bjerg before so they can get along really well which is important for a jg/mid relationship.

Edited by foovy10

THE OFFICIAL TSM ROSTER:

Hauntzer

Svenskeren

Bjergsen

Doublelift

Kasing

I'm iffy on one player only and that's Sven. Yes he has played with Bjergsen before but I'm not sure how well he will synergize with KaSing and Double. I hope KaSing stays, he is a great playmaking support and should do just fine with Doublelift

I don't like that Sven, Dlift and Hauntzer, three very tilt-prone players, are on the same team.

This isn't a top NA team from what we can see especially since 3 players are EU unless they gel with each other quickly - otherwise I see them finishing outside top 3 in spring.

...I didn't say it sucked, everything is just completely different

I like the new masteries, although I haven't figured out what's good with what yet

Also Jungle Graves is apparently not only a thing, but a legit good thing

Also also I really hate what they did to Quinn, I haven't had a chance to play her for myself yet so IDK for certain, but it looks like they took out a lot of what made her enjoyable for me :c

The reduced vision a la Smokescreen is even better than blind. It will also prevent the use of targeted abilities such as Ryze's shit, Double Up, Shen/Nocturne ults, etc. unless the enemies are in a nonsensical range. I love it.

kasing is the best english speaking support available, he was the sole reason h2k was a top 3 team in eu

sven was at most times, the best member on sk

hauntzer is praised by countless top laners but he had bafflingly poor moments and he was on a team that had zero lane swap knowledge so he ended up getting the shit end of every game and still managing to stay relevant

they're all extremely good players, the only worry is if they can communicate, which already there are people talking about how well kasing and doublelift are getting along

kasing is the best english speaking support available, he was the sole reason h2k was a top 3 team in eu

hauntzer is praised by countless top laners but he had bafflingly poor moments and he was on a team that had zero lane swap knowledge so he ended up getting the shit end of every game and still managing to stay relevant

they're all extremely good players, the only worry is if they can communicate, which already there are people talking about how well kasing and doublelift are getting along

I'm only iffy on Sven because he tries to make plays too early. I hope that that doesn't take away from the value he does bring, but I'm worried he will try to gank someone too early and end up feeding a carry

i would argue some of that but i don't see much improvement for the team unless they take imports from outside NA and EU and make it work, both regions are in a pretty bad spot (EU less so) but the team could learn a lot from taking a good player from korea who's use to an environment that plays at a higher level then EU or NA

even if they do manage to place well within NA with this roster, i doubt they'll see much improvement at an international event

I really need help building ADC now. No ide what runes, masteries, or items to take on any of them. Draven, Twitch, and Tristana are those I play the most, but I seem to not be able to do well any more, particularly against Jinx.

As far as items go, people are still trying to figure that out but for Draven IE/PD or shiv (i think PD is really good on him atm but is it worth losing the wave clear? i'm not too sure) and BT seem like your core items then LW/Ghostblade/Steraks as your situational damage item, for twitch Botrk/hurricane/IE and then your situational damage item (ghostblade is probably your best pick unless you need LW) and for Trist the standard IE/shiv/BT core still seems like the best option

VYLqlg8.png

QsFhlqP.png

As far as items go, people are still trying to figure that out but for Draven IE/PD or shiv (i think PD is really good on him atm but is it worth losing the wave clear? i'm not too sure) and BT seem like your core items then LW/Ghostblade/Steraks as your situational damage item, for twitch Botrk/hurricane/IE and then your situational damage item (ghostblade is probably your best pick unless you need LW) and for Trist the standard IE/shiv/BT core still seems like the best option

VYLqlg8.png

QsFhlqP.png

MIssing out on Dangerous Game there friendo

MIssing out on Dangerous Game there friendo

it's not that good to go that route on ADCs, laning is so important to ADCs even more now, the health regen, AA dmg reduce and lifesteal boost and health is way too good to pass up, plus that summoner spell reduce tho