LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Administrators

I'm actually going to play on JP a bit myself, ping-allowing. I think it'll be good practice to force myself to start interacting with others in Japanese. I know almost all the joyou kanji by now but my conversational skills are lacking >>; If I can at least communicate roles and such I should be fine, anything else is bonus.

I just have to switch region at launch, right? Or is it more involved than that?

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I do recall that being the case however... I believe you'll need to make a new account unless you'd transfer the current one ((which is... probably not the best idea.)) But that's as I recall and my memory is faulty garbage ((which you can probably tell from playing those game with me by now XD.))

But yea from playing on EUW a smidgen, you just click the dropdown select that as Region annnnnnd you're good.

Personally I'll not be and I'm not really going to bother with the Japanese VO ((since I think eople figured out a way to put them into the client for other regions already, I remember someone posting a Reddit link to do it.)), cause... I kinda like being able to understand what the shit my character is saying and I don't know Japanese... hell it'll be distracting for me if it is. So, eh.

I'm actually going to play on JP a bit myself, ping-allowing. I think it'll be good practice to force myself to start interacting with others in Japanese. I know almost all the joyou kanji by now but my conversational skills are lacking >>; If I can at least communicate roles and such I should be fine, anything else is bonus.

I just have to switch region at launch, right? Or is it more involved than that?

Expect around 250+ ping, fam. That's typically what those from Japan experience when playing on NA

Expect around 250+ ping, fam. That's typically what those from Japan experience when playing on NA

Oh lord... 250 XD. Thing is my one friend plays at that consistently in NA. ((since he's from the UK but plays on NA instead.)) so... it's doable I guess. I jsut wouldn't cause like... just eeeew.

All of the teams are announced and Na Lcs will start on January 16

http://www.lolesports.com/en_US/articles/meet-2016-na-lcs-spring-split-teams?utm_source=na_pvp_en_client&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=2016nainfographic

I wanna hear what teams you think will do the best this year.

In no order I am going to say Tsm, Imt, Ren, and Tl

I'm thinking top 3's gonna be TSM, IMT, and C9 in that order. I'm almost dead certain that these 3 teams will be fighting for 1st, but 4th-9th is a huge tossup for me. If I had to rank 4th-10th, I'll probably go with TL / NRG / RNG / EF / CLG / DIG / TIP. A lot of stuff can turn these around though, such as TL's crazy roster plans either doing well or flopping or CLG's downgrades actually working out. Hoping RNG can pull something off though, really hope they can do better than I placed 'em.

I feel like I'm the only one who cannot see this guy going bot. I see him mid performing more of the niche of a varus or xerath. ADCs are for tank-busting and squishy popping, but this guy doesn't have the tankbusting capabilities considering attack speed and crit scale differently on him than other marksmen.

You are not the only one.

I've heard a lot of people say that he could be better suited for mid - even the champ's dev Gypsylord said on twitter that "I designed him to be a marksman in the duo lane, but I have a feeling he's going to be a pretty good mid laner."

Yeah, I see him with the highest potential in mid. Even though a support would allow you to set up your skillshots a lot easier, I'm not sure how well teams will be not having a DPS ADC, unless he's horribly overtuned. (See: Mordekaiser pre-nerfs)

I think it's possible to have a burst+utility ADC work just fine down botlane. But teams will need to adapt to his presence, he can't just be slotted in as "ADC." So at least in casual and low ranks, he's going to definitely be better as a midlaner

Seeing as Shen, 1 of my most favorite champ has been reworked, can anyone give me a "Reworked Shen for dummies" version ? I still don't really get his new skills yet. Also, how should i play him against a more dangerous lane such as Darius, Fiora, etc.... now ? Because he used to be able to cs from a distance with his Q, but now, it's a different story.

Edited by biboo195

TBH I thought Shen was fine as-is, there's a couple other champions that need it more and aren't in the "complete overhaul" bucket that takes years to get to

Speaking of favorite champs tho: Solo lane Morde is playable again, happyface

Also RIP new champ select 1/14/2016-1/14/2016. May you be reborn soon