LoL General Chat

The Fush

It's what they call... things like Aatrox or Olaf, ones that chase or run into teams. They talked about it back during the Jugg update a lot cause of coruse... everyone was asking why X champion wasn't one they updated. They definited that as another class of fighter...

and they have said that Juggernaut is a class of fighter, but not all fighters are Juggernauts ((that was my point that's an actual subclass of them, like it is for divers.)) they really just don't have a name for

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay so, Tyler1 has received an indefinite ban... As well as GrossGore, however a lot of the community is angry that Tyler1 is being banned... Frankly my own thoughts on this is he should get a ban like IWillDominate got of a year.. but alas I don't know much http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/8a75KeUR-the-indefinite-banning-of-tyler1 create your own opinions

I'm surprised most of the people who have commented so far have been upset about this. Then again, I haven't looked too deep into Tyler1. I've seen only a few things regarding him that just gave me the impression that he was severely toxic.

I'm surprised most of the people who have commented so far have been upset about this. Then again, I haven't looked too deep into Tyler1. I've seen only a few things regarding him that just gave me the impression that he was severely toxic.

He's self claimed "the most toxic person on LoL". Good to see he's gone, guy took toxic to a new level. He had a "intentionally feed" list, which had quite the nasty things written in it..

He's self claimed "the most toxic person on LoL". Good to see he's gone, guy took toxic to a new level. He had a "intentionally feed" list, which had quite the nasty things written in it..

Yea, I've only been exposed to a bit of him. I don't like him either

It seems people mostly think this is somehow unfair because other toxic players are allowed to continue

They keep talking about pros and other streamers

Alternatively they just think he's funny and should get a pass because of it

Although I keep hearing some stuff about a "reform"?

TBH, I'd like to hear the whole story objectively and not just from people holding pitchforks

The indefinite ban is deserved, especially when right before the ban he was dumb enough to turn around and profusely claim it was an all "an act for entertainment's sake".

Anyone who doesn't think he deserves it most likely just wants to be cool/cause a scene.

Okay so, Tyler1 has received an indefinite ban... As well as GrossGore, however a lot of the community is angry that Tyler1 is being banned... Frankly my own thoughts on this is he should get a ban like IWillDominate got of a year.. but alas I don't know much http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/player-behavior-moderation/8a75KeUR-the-indefinite-banning-of-tyler1 create your own opinions

as far as i know tyler1 only got banned from LoL while grossgore from twitch

i mean regarding some of his previous actions a ban makes sense but after watching his stream and such not long before the ban, he didn't really seem as toxic as he was made out to be

but come on where are those warnings for meteos's toxicity tho

The indefinite ban is deserved, especially when right before the ban he was dumb enough to turn around and profusely claim it was an all "an act for entertainment's sake".

Anyone who doesn't think he deserves it most likely just wants to be cool/cause a scene.

I think they only targeted him because he recently gained popularity. He wasn't even that bad from what I saw of him. I see several people WAY worse than Tyler1 and hardly any of them receive the punishment they deserve. Why? They're no names. They guy was perma banned over 18 times and they only take it serious once he gained popularity from streaming, and what's worse is that he was actually making an effort to better himself. I bet had he not streamed and not gained all that popularity this would have never happened tbh.

I think they only targeted him because he recently gained popularity. He wasn't even that bad from what I saw of him. I see several people WAY worse than Tyler1 and hardly any of them receive the punishment they deserve. Why? They're no names. They guy was perma banned over 18 times and they only take it serious once he gained popularity from streaming, and what's worse is that he was actually making an effort to better himself. I bet had he not streamed and not gained all that popularity this would have never happened tbh.

it doesn't help that Tyler1 was trolling Riot employees, former pros, and active pros as well

The whole 'reformed' thing was something Tyler himself said he was. His league name was something like Tyler1Reformed or something, and then right after he went back to buying 6 tears on Draven and running into turrets.

The whole 'reformed' thing was something Tyler himself said he was. His league name was something like Tyler1Reformed or something, and then right after he went back to buying 6 tears on Draven and running into turrets.

He's attempted reform like 7 or 8 different times... He's literally thrown games because he didn't get blue buff

Still it was once he was popular that Riot took action. People do this every day, and honestly a lot of them are much worse than this guy. But is riot going to stalk every single toxic player? Hardly. Like I said; had this guy not blown up like he did he would still be on the rift with some other account doing what he always does and Riot would be none the wiser. And this is for something DD mentioned but I've only heard of how bad Meteos is. Maybe him being an ex-pro is protecting him. Anyway, I think the way they went about this was questionable tbh. But hey, at the end of the day he's gone so whatever.

Still it was once he was popular that Riot took action. People do this every day, and honestly a lot of them are much worse than this guy. But is riot going to stalk every single toxic player? Hardly. Like I said; had this guy not blown up like he did he would still be on the rift with some other account doing what he always does and Riot would be none the wiser. And this is for something DD mentioned but I've only heard of how bad Meteos is. Maybe him being an ex-pro is protecting him. Anyway, I think the way they went about this was questionable tbh. But hey, at the end of the day he's gone so whatever.

it's true, and Meteos is really bad... and tbh so is Sneaky at times. However both are pros, idk what Riot will do.. However Tyler1 is self proclaimed the most toxic player in NA... sooo there is that too

I mean it s doesn't really matter what we think. It's Riot's game and they'll ban who they so please etc... I mean... there's not really much discussion to be had here. If you're going to do this stuff out in the open, even if you decide you're going to "reform" at some point it doesn't change what you already did and jsut how many people saw it occur.

((and of course, Riot does have more incentive to protect the pros than some random dude... so I can't say they aren't doing that,))

But a the end of the day... it really doesn't matter what we do. It's Riot's decision at the end of the day. Maybe to some chagrin, but... it's their game.

as far as i know tyler1 only got banned from LoL while grossgore from twitch

i mean regarding some of his previous actions a ban makes sense but after watching his stream and such not long before the ban, he didn't really seem as toxic as he was made out to be

but come on where are those warnings for meteos's toxicity tho

Tyler1's and Gross Gore's bans took precedent over anyone else's because of the fact that they put themselves out there as essentially "Look, you can get away with doing bad things!" He was astoundingly bad long before the days leading up to his permaban.

Meteos will eventually be investigated later on and you'll know if he is suspended via announcement on lolesports.com. Remember any ban he gets will come down very hard due to him being punished twice already by the LCS.

They're both banned from Twitch, if you receive an indefinite ban from LoL then accounts associated with a permabanned account are often terminated as well.

I'm pretty sure Twitch bans are based on Twitch's own service. It's just a lot of League Streamers only really stream well League so their Twitch channel is as good as dead if they can't play it.

((I know that Twitch has banned quite a few of the more toxic Hearthstone streamers quite a few times... never peremanatly but they do their own bans... it's just many streamers for League are mono-streamers and it's the only thing their audience cares to watch them play.))

Think we should have Teemo be able to plant shrooms globally.

Unlimited.

With a 1 second cooldown.

1 second?? 0.5 second is better.

But who needs teemo when you can have Zed throw shadows everywhere and start a shuriken storm?

I think Riot is just reading my mind and making champs for me or something... since like the last three that have been relased are like... "UUUUUUUH YES PLEASE?!?!?!" for me, and it's glorious. ((both Sol and Jhin are my highest mastery and palyed champ like right now.))