LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From what I've seen so far, how his ghoul army works is a bit interesting. Once they're in a lane they'll behave like a minion and run it down. Throw in a Zz'Rot Portal and this guy will split push for days without even being there. Also saw a stonewall vid showing him being able to solo dragon and herald at level 6.

Edited by IronWraith

Wait why the hell did I say I stand corrected it was fucking Tuesday.

Anyway, Championship Zed feels a bit... out of the blue I guess. Not to say he's not a popularly played champ, but he just always has been, so he didn't necessarily stick out to me as a candidate.

Yasuo haters rejoice, he has the highest win rate in the game right now thanks to his bugfixes and how busted the FrozenForce or PhantomMallet builds are on him.

Yasuo haters rejoice, you now have a genuine reason to ban him as he's literally busted.

Edited by Anethia

what's frozenforce

frozen heart and then...?

anyway, the reason he's busted is that the bugfix code gives him an extra auto-attack after his ult but before it wears off

and i am not rejoicing because despite yasuo's impending disable, he will return and no one will ban him

because there's so much other bull in league these days

I just hope that they won't nerf jinx to the ground because she's doing so well this patch. My baby finally gets her time to shine again.

Now if only Kalista was viable at the moment, then I'd have my two season 5 mains back.

abt frozenforce--ah. good ol' trinity tank

man, the team i like always loses. it's getting depressing.

also please no kalista return kalista was a mistake--shoot let's release a character who's functionally immune to slows, that's balanced!

Except she originally wasn't immune to attack speed slows. She just needed to be stopped in a way that's unconventional. Build a frozen heart and a randuin's omen and you're already countering her mobility, which works as one of her greatest strengths. Her ability to kite and pump out sustained damage is what made her strong. She's still squishy, anything with point and click cc ruins her, she doesn't build enough crit to remain entirely relevant late game, slow her attack speed and you not only ruin her damage output, but also her mobility, and apply grievous wounds to ruin her sustainability.

After the nerfs, vision denial, slows, her dependence on her support, and the inefficient changes to her core items just fucked her over and as hated as she was when she was relevant, her current condition isn't ok at all.

what's frozenforce

frozen heart and then...?

anyway, the reason he's busted is that the bugfix code gives him an extra auto-attack after his ult but before it wears off

and i am not rejoicing because despite yasuo's impending disable, he will return and no one will ban him

because there's so much other bull in league these days

no the reason he's busted is he gets a low cost (low cost IF ITS PHANTOM + MALLET) highly effective core build that lets him snowball out of control with good damage, near uncounterable amounts of slows and speed ups

frozen mallet and trinity force or mallet and pd. you cant criticize the build(s) if you dont even know what it is man

he won't be disabled, champs are never disabled until they have a game breaking bug so no unless i missed smth no yasuo disabled

he has the highest win rate, plenty of people hate playing vs him and he's now a tank that deals incredible damage akin to tank ekko. plenty of reason to ban him.

Let's be real. People always hated playing with/against Yasuo. The main reason he's good now is because Riot has been fixing his many bugs. It basically proves that his bugs held him back.

To be completely honest I think Riot should balance the tank items themselves, or limit them to tank champions with the exception of things like Guardian Angel. Even when they nerf Yasuo there's just gonna be some other champ that's not supposed to be tanky and doing all this fucking damage, yet still doing it later. Well, Yasuo IS classified as a Fighter so its not that surprising, and it makes sense.

Anyway,I think they should focus on how to balance the tank items because the tank bullshit has run its course.

As a Yasuo main I think it's pretty stupid he's getting nerfed, mostly because the only reason his winrate has spiked is because of the recent bug fix, and his newest bug. People often forget he is a fighter class too and not just an assassin. If they fix this new bug and he still proves overbearing(which again is only because they started working on his bugs) they can tone him down. I'll agree that the build is annoying both as someone thats used it and played against it, but his winrate top lane wasn't that good before this patch, and he certainly wasn't banned as much. Whatever they do hopefully they don't overdue it. He'll always be a snowball champ in the right hands, but I just don't want him gutted right when they start fixing his issues. It'd be interesting to see Yasuo at worlds too.

To be completely honest I think Riot should balance the tank items themselves

Exactly. Nerf tank items, buff some tanks. That would help stop letting [insert assassin here] get OP off items that aren't made for them