LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh lovely, that was right. Perhaps the Lux one will still be wrong...

Also, unrelated, but can someone please explain to me why anything below Diamond is considered "low" elo? Because I was under the impression you were already top fifty percent somewhere in Silver. And last I check you don't usually call something low when it's more than halfway up...

Honestly I don't think it matters since anyone in an elo above others will regard them as low. Challengers shit on Diamonds all the time, Diamonds shit on Plats, etc, etc.

Also I predicted with a friend that Poppy would get a star guardian skin, glad I was on point with that. Though I thought dragon man and Bard would get one too.

Dear god please no. Anyone but Lux. Sona getting one was bad enough :(.

Sona's was really good in my opinion, it fit perfectly as an ultimate skin.

Since the leak stated that the 4-star guardian skins belonged to Jinx, Poppy, Janna, and Lulu, and now that we know it's true, it's leaning more towards the fact that Lux is actually getting the ultimate skin. Plus, as I've heard people state recently, Lux is a main of a lot of the people that work for Riot currently, so that may back it up even more. I seriously hope she gets it in my personal opinion.

I actually think Elementalist Lux is less likely now. They not only updated SG Lux's textures, but even gave her a new homeguard animation to match with the newer skins. I don't know why they'd bother making her older skin fit the theme of the others and then just introduce a more expensive version of that themed skin.

Looks like there is a small tidbit in the information provided that it seems everyone missed.

Star Guardian Jinx is a Legendary (1820 RP) skin.

Every other skin is 1350, so they aren't gonna break your wallet as hard when you're saving for the next Lux skin...or the Ivern skin, which is expected to be revealed today alongside Ivern himself.

Oh, that's interesting. Instead of a long CD, it steals HP and mana and takes a while without Smite. That's both weird and awesome. I honestly really like this passive

Oh, but I guess he doesn't leave buffs sitting around, that's what it looked like in the thing I saw earlier. Darn

yeah, there's this mechanic of marking camps and then backing to return the health you lost, before coming back to consume your marks. I get a feeling that him v. kindred jungle would be funny, as a life vs. death thing, with kindy becoming increasingly frustrated as Ivern keeps subverting mortality.

I join a pokemon forum and this is the first thread I go to

This is kind of an old match, but it's too good not to share: http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/2289900304/202348471?tab=overview

honestly jarvan iv top is the worst to play against

Edit: Oh yeah, my username is Silverknight998 if anyone wants to add me

I play pretty regularly from somewhere around 8:00-11:00 est

Edited by Knight of Argentum