The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrators

IronStylus also gave a bit of an update on the status of Taric's future visual upgrade, saying it's still quite a ways off.

"After this current batch of.. stuff.. I'm working on, I'll be doing ideation on Taric. We're only in the very beginning stages of evaluating how we want to handle him."

When asked if Taric will remain fabulous, he boasted:

"*SLAP!*

How dare you even ask that question!

Taric being fabulous is a goddamn universal constant!"

The topic is now IronStylus appreciation. Discuss.

The four new Pool Party skins are now available for 975 each, although be warned Pool Party Graves will go up to 1350 RP in two weeks! A massive bundle containing the four new skins and Pool Party Ziggs is also available at a steep discount. See the post for more info and previews of these groovy new skins.

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2013/09/pool-party-skins-now-available.html#more

Don't know how many of you follow the competitive scene, but I was wondering what everyone's predictions are about S3 Worlds Group stages.

In order of number of wins I think in group A, we'll find SKT T1 at the top, followed by Lemondogs, OMG, TSM then GG.eu. #thingsfakerdoes, nuff said. Piglet is also a god. OMG I feel will struggle outside of the Chinese meta. Lovelin Yorick jungle GG. TSM have a terrible record versus Asians in general ahah. I feel like they've not properly adjusted to Season 3 still. Lemondogs I feel are very strong considering their champion pool.

Group B I think it'll be Samsung Galaxy Ozone at the top, then Fnatic, Vulcun, Mineski and Gambit Gaming at the bottom. Honestly, if Fnatic used Rekkles for their bot lane, I feel Fnatic might come out top. Soaz and xPeke are pretty big threats, but imp is the one who needs to be neutralised botlane. Puszu is a meh ADC compared to Rekkles during IPL 5. Vulcun I feel have a pretty solid game even if they've been playing NA for the past year. Mancloud and Sid are very consistent and practically impossible to ban out. Mineski I feel won't do too well outside of their own meta which looks very S2ish still. Gambit Gaming have really dropped their game recently. Alex Ich can be focussed hard, which would remove most of their threat. Sure Diamond could carry, but all of the teams in this group seem to do their best skirmishing, while Diamond excels in duels. Gambit have lost their game in Season 3 imo.

For Season 3 World Finals, I'm rooting for Fnatic and Gama Bears. Soaz at IPL 5 really impressed me with his Lee Sin play and his Zac plays are top notch. Rooting for Gama Bears because underdogs even if they get a BYE and because rooting them for Hong Kong tourny play (I'm Cantonese) :3

EDIT: How could I forget about Royal Club? Uzi is a beast, plus it'll be interesting how teams will play around some of Tabe's support picks (Annie, Cass, Pantheon etc.)

Edited by Fezzdog

So about this notoriously bad community. Old news, but whatever. I just read about it now and was genuinely amazed.

For those of you that didn't know, Siv HD did something last Saturday where he streamed the entire day, attempting to raise money for Save the Children.

He raised $107,000 in one day. It was enough for Siv to go "wtf".

I think the myth of LoL being the worst community has been debunked.

LoL has really never had that bad of a community idk where that rumor sprung up from.

Every game's going to have it's assholes, but they're like 10% or less of the playerbase and half the time they're not consistently toxic game to game and then only half of the time they feel a need to be buttheads to begin with

they just stick out because they make an impression lol

• Developers

>champion with a trap mechanic

>thresh

gOD DAMMIT RIOT

that said i like the particles and all, plus they'll probably fix the wonkyness a bit, considering the last like.. 5 skins or something have had things to make them look better after their initial showing