LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Administrators

It also says they increased his windup speed, so it sounds like they made some changes to the animation and the aspeed buffs are supposed to account for that (or maybe they're to nudge AD thresh back into being a thing after his previous nerfs?? idk)

i was intending to spam ahri and jinx tonight in ranked since they are my two best and two favorite champions and they're both about to get nerfed

but #lol my keyboard broke because im dumb

so much for that

patch 3.12 i will miss you dearly

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Speaking of which, Scorched Earth Renekton will probably be paired with Infernal Nasus.
I'm guessing this because they both pretty much have the same theme.
Then again, too much rene skins 4 me

BUT RENE SKINS ARE SO GOOD

I just bought thresh, and damn he looks extremely rewarding, you can never be perfect with such a champ. =o

I wonder how he's gonna be in season 4 though with more gold, going AP is not gonna do anything, AD neither, and going full tankiness is pretty meh and would overlap his passive. So maybe 40%CDR/aura/actives could be useful on him, I don't know, we'll see soon enough!

>gives adc 5 kills in lane with leona

>gives superior ward coverage for your team

but people don't know how to not kill a 1/3 vayne who still deals damage and to dodge j4's knockup so you end up losing with more kills and farm and of course, gold then the enemy team

/late but

>Superior ward coverage

m8, that's part of the job description. Not something that deserves a pat on the back..

Btw, for those who haven't already read the thread on leddit or the Surrender@20 article:

"Going to get this messaging out early, as we'll have more official words next week. The plan is to actually NOT do a soft reset on ranked play during preseason, especially with the huge changes we have planned on the way.
We'll be doing that soft reset at the start of the 2014 season when everyone's all trained up from the preseason. MORE INFO TO COME NEXT WEEK (er, this week?).
And for anyone that asks, "Why play ranked during preseason?" - your standings you get to during the preseason will have an influence on where you initially seed during the 2014 season. We wanted to create a competitive environment for players to stew in during the preseason, but we really didn't want you dictating an entire season's worth of ranked placement during a tumultuous time (BLACK CLEAVAAAAR)."

They'll matter in that they influence your initial placement during the 2014 season but you'll notice that your fluctuation right now is not so crazy unless you lose 50 games in a row. It's beneficial that ranked should matter in the sense that everyone's playing the same game, but placement matches are huge. So is a soft reset, as clamping will be lessened (OR EVEN REMOVED!?) until D1.

mmmmm loading border.

Now to get my team together. To Gold we go! I'm super fucking glad about the ward changes. I just fear for people who don't really have a concept of warding, and then the team's stuck with 3 wards max. Especially because pinks are visible, making it an even bigger bitch when ward wars go down between supports.

[if you don't want recognition for something, then don't use words like superior]