LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

compared to the other Juggernauts, Darius needs if anything, a bit of a buff, from what I've seen he's been really weak and that's not okay for Noxus' brutal general

Well compared to the other juggernauts their stronger but too strong if u see what i mean.

Its like there is one op champ and then 3 really op champs.

That champ is weak compared to them but that doesnt change the fact that hes to strong in general.

Darius can dish out tons of damage and heal some at the same time while garen and skarner build some tank to be able to sit in the front lines of fights.

Each of them has a problem that can be exploited somewhat easily, sometimes even through picks and bans.

Darius is not innately tanky compared to the others; in addition, he won't do very much if he misses his pull.

Garen needs to be in melee range to be able to do anything; his damage against non-Villain targets also falls off.

Skarner struggles mightily in lane teamfights due to his extreme reliance on his E.

Mordekaiser has no CC or mobility, and lacks an impactful lane phase against DPS-heavy champs such as Jinx and Swain.

Each of them has a problem that can be exploited, sometimes even through picks and bans.

Darius is not innately tanky compared to the others; in addition, he won't do very much if he misses his pull.

Garen needs to be in melee range to be able to do anything; his damage against non-Villain targets also falls off.

Skarner struggles mightily in lane teamfights due to his extreme reliance on his E.

Mordekaiser has no CC or mobility, and lacks an impactful lane phase against DPS-heavy champs such as Jinx and Swain.

Now lets look at all of their op positives :D

Darius= Fun dmg

Garen= Dmg

Skarner= flash ult a dmg dealer and the fight is over

Mord= can summon a drag, does tons of dmg, tanky from his passive. Not op at all right :D

Edited by foovy10

Now lets look at all of their op positives :D

Darius= Fun dmg

Garen= Dmg

Skarner= flash ult a dmg dealer and the fight is over

Mord= can summon a drag, does tons of dmg, tanky from his passive. Not op at all right :D

Full damage Darius isn't really that fun. It's so much more satisfying to walk up to an adc while they aa you and combo them to death. It's about aending a message, not to just dunk

Full damage Darius isn't really that fun. It's so much more satisfying to walk up to an adc while they aa you and combo them to death. It's about aending a message, not to just dunk

Im sending a message by taking half health with a 5 blood stack dunk to the face

Dem Penta dunks. I would have if a certain adc didn't stand on the fountain the last 10 seconds of the game

what u have to do is tell the team to tank fountain for you and if they dont report them :D

Edit: Also i want to talk about this:

What do u guys think should be nerfed and how?

What i think is that skarner should change all the numbers back to 5.15 but keep the crystals.

Garen: lower his e and ult dmg a bit

Mord: lower his empowered auto attack dmg, the dmg drag does, and make the passive sheild smaller or lower the extra ex he gets so its kinda like zilean.

Darius idk if he needs a nerf or a buff

and teemo cuz its never fun to see teemo get a buff but its fun to see him get a nerf

Edited by foovy10

what u have to do is tell the team to tank fountain for you and if they dont report them :D

Edit: Also i want to talk about this:

What do u guys think should be nerfed and how?

What i think is that skarner should change all the numbers back to 5.15 but keep the crystals.

Garen: lower his e and ult dmg a bit

Mord: lower his empowered auto attack dmg, the dmg drag does, and make the passive sheild smaller or lower the extra ex he gets so its kinda like zilean.

Darius idk if he needs a nerf or a buff

and teemo cuz its never fun to see teemo get a buff but its fun to see him get a nerf

hard to do if you are the only one alive. Nerf Fiora's heal a tiny bit, I like where she sits right now, but the heal is a bit to strong. Buff Lucian, make him a bit more playable. Other than the ones mentioned before, I don't have many other complaints

hard to do if you are the only one alive. Nerf Fiora's heal a tiny bit, I like where she sits right now, but the heal is a bit to strong. Buff Lucian, make him a bit more playable. Other than the ones mentioned before, I don't have many other complaints

forgot bout fiora yeah she need a nerf. Lucian is like kass when it comes to buffs. the smallest buffs can make them one of the most dominant at worlds. Like kassadins buff was small but people are already getting their kass skills ready(including me)

forgot bout fiora yeah she need a nerf. Lucian is like kass when it comes to buffs. the smallest buffs can make them one of the most dominant at worlds. Like kassadins buff was small but people are already getting their kass skills ready(including me)

Lucian the most dominant at worlds? You misspelled Corki, man.

Erick brought up Corki because he has been a staple pick in literally every Worlds to date.

The meta is shaping up for his return to top-priority ADC play as well, once Kalista (and most likely Tristana) are nerfed.

Fun Fact: The new champion Dha'Ma was created off of fan art submitted on the League of Legends forums

There's been no confirmation it's Dha'Ma though. I've looked into this quite a lot recently, and while it's likely, it's not 100% certain that Dha'Ma is the next champ. And even then, we won't see until probably after worlds.

There's been no confirmation it's Dha'Ma though. I've looked into this quite a lot recently, and while it's likely, it's not 100% certain that Dha'Ma is the next champ.

:| okay PBE teasers and stuff make me think it's happening. However it could be something completely different my bad I was hyped on just reading stuff and such

http://boards.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/c/skin-champion-concepts/8hhT41YP-champion-concept-dhama-the-force-of-balance what I was reading after looking at the odd symbols popping up on certain champions on PBE, Ziggs, Mundo, Malphite, and Thresh were the ones I heard getting the marks, but I don't know it's alot of word of mouth atm