LoL General Chat

The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Xin's not supposed to be strong in teamfights, his strength is supposed to be in his split pushing power and dueling. He already is near-unstoppable after getting Rageblade and completing sated, but now he gets even more outta it. No one is happy when Xin Zhao is a strong pick.
The Ryze nerf too is in all ways a complete olafing too. He will become unplayable if that nerf goes through.

RIP Dominion. Can't say I'll really miss you myself, but I'm sure some people somewhere will.

Crystal Scar was by far my favorite map, now they're going to have to find a new place to do Skin Spotlights. Unless they developers keep a version of that map for themselves.

Skin Spotlights hasn't been using Crystal Scar for spotlights for awhile now.

I'll miss the map, not the game mode itself tho. Plenty of Hide n Seek memories over the course of 4 years there. Where in the world is Carmen SandiEkko?

Dominion was very clunky in my opinion. I hope they plan to replace it with something, like permanently featured game mode rotation like One for All and Hexakill.

I'll miss the map, not the game mode itself tho. Plenty of Hide n Seek memories over the course of 4 years there. Where in the world is Carmen SandiEkko?

Dominion was very clunky in my opinion. I hope they plan to replace it with something, like permanently featured game mode rotation like One for All and Hexakill.

or bring back doom bots

Zaun-Touched Bolt Augmenter (Passive)

Damage reduction lowered 5% from 15%

Now stacks up to 3 times.

Duration increased to 3 seconds from 2.5 seconds.

Terror Capacitor (W)

[lowered to 40/80/120/160/200 from 60/100/140/180/220]

[Duration lowered to 5 seconds from 7 seconds]

Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser ® [now terrifies enemies for 1.5 seconds]

"Urgot targets an enemy champion and channels his Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser for 1 second, swapping locations with his target afterward and terrifying nearby enemies for 1.5 seconds. His target is suppressed for the duration of the channel"

These Urgot buffs. Are... Are they trying to make him popular?

Zaun-Touched Bolt Augmenter (Passive)

Damage reduction lowered 5% from 15%

Now stacks up to 3 times.

Duration increased to 3 seconds from 2.5 seconds.

Terror Capacitor (W)

[lowered to 40/80/120/160/200 from 60/100/140/180/220]

[Duration lowered to 5 seconds from 7 seconds]

Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser ® [now terrifies enemies for 1.5 seconds]

"Urgot targets an enemy champion and channels his Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser for 1 second, swapping locations with his target afterward and terrifying nearby enemies for 1.5 seconds. His target is suppressed for the duration of the channel"

These Urgot buffs. Are... Are they trying to make him popular?

*snicker*

Good job? I don't understand the noob part though. But, what do you guys think about the new Xin? Is he weak now?

TO THE ARENA! In all seriousness tho I think Xin is still pretty similar to where he was strength wise as he was before this patch. He still can't teamfight, but dare 1v1 him and you'll feel his wrath. I feel Master Yi with sated/guinsoo/deadman/maw build is a lot scarier at the moment.

You ever had that time, where you only started playing a game because other people you knew were playing it, then you stopped talking to those people, you find out you hate it. But then you get back with those friends and now you have no games to play. Thanks, Reborn. Thanks for play no other games.

You ever had that time, where you only started playing a game because other people you knew were playing it, then you stopped talking to those people, you find out you hate it. But then you get back with those friends and now you have no games to play. Thanks, Reborn. Thanks for play no other games.

I don't see how this post is necessary at all. It mostly just sounds like you're trying to start something

If you don't like the game you really don't have to play it, insinuating that you must play to stay friends with people is silly

Just so you're aware, in this Gaming General subforum, there are multiple threads catered towards different games, with a large amount of them being able to be played in multiplayer. If you're looking for other games to play, take a look there.