LoL General Chat

The Fush

Jhin also isn't a late game hyper carry. Sure he is a late game champ, but he is by no means a hyper carry. Hyper carries are like Ashe, Jinx, Vayne, etc running around with 2.0+ attack speed and insane damage with each auto attack. Jhin is most definitely a strong late game champion, but his fixed attack speed makes him more of a late game caster.

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jhin also isn't a late game hyper carry. Sure he is a late game champ, but he is by no means a hyper carry. Hyper carries are like Ashe, Jinx, Vayne, etc running around with 2.0+ attack speed and insane damage with each auto attack. Jhin is most definitely a strong late game champion, but his fixed attack speed makes him more of a late game caster.

agreed

I don't see how Ashe isn't. All of the hypercarries I listed are enabled and strengthened by at least one core part of their kit. Jinx has her switcheroo attack speed stacks as well as the attack speed given by her passive, in addition to massive AOE crits with her rockets. Vayne has her silver bolts and attack damage steroids. Ashe has her passive guaranteeing crits on her targets if they've been slowed by her, as well as the increased attack speed and massive damage from each auto attack with Ranger's Focus. I've been playing a shit ton of Ashe recently (88% win rate with 17 games played in ranked), and it's so easy to take off in teamfights. Runaan's and ranger's focus does disgusting dps.

I don't see how Ashe isn't. All of the hypercarries I listed are enabled and strengthened by at least one core part of their kit. Jinx has her switcheroo attack speed stacks as well as the attack speed given by her passive, in addition to massive AOE crits with her rockets. Vayne has her silver bolts and attack damage steroids. Ashe has her passive guaranteeing crits on her targets if they've been slowed by her, as well as the increased attack speed and massive damage from each auto attack with Ranger's Focus. I've been playing a shit ton of Ashe recently (88% win rate with 17 games played in ranked), and it's so easy to take off in teamfights. Runaan's and ranger's focus does disgusting dps.

I love to play Ashe but I'm rarely able to play her since she kinda relies on her team to peel for her from assassins and whatnot because she doesn't have any real escape. And in my low elo, no one cares about the adc and will just leave me to die while they chase for kills, so I usually go an adc that has some sort of peel for themselves (Jinx, Trist, etc..) I do wish I was able to play more of her though, she's a lot of fun. :c

Ashe's passive is like... infinite self peel.... though...? Not to mention your ult while a strong initiation tool, is also a clutch peel for yourself since if they jump on top of you you can snap cast it on them. She does have quite an interesting time now that Swifties are actually worth buying but, she's got a toooon of self peel, she just doesn't have a crazy amount of mobility herself. If you want to play more of a champ... play more of them! XD Part of Ashe is knowing where you should be standing in a fight or who it's safe to be firing at at any given time. Also, every single Marksman is pretty much Weak to assassins, it's just the class's inherent weakness. Of course, some are weaker than others. ((since ones with dashes can reposition easier etc...))

Also, true Jhin is definitely more of a caster, considering I play him mid more than Bot XD ((same with the Corko.)). Dunno, I play a lot more Castery stuff, but he's definitely a champion that it's still worth consdering Greaves on, since they give him stright damage. So, that pooooint still kinda stands lol.

While we're talking CDR booties+distorition, we should also add in the summoner spell CDR reduction mastery and put it all on Annie and then Flash+Tibbarz all the things

TBH, I sorta doubt that's actually better than just getting Sorc shoes, but it's fun to have Flash up constantly and drop flaming bears on people

I honestly keep forgetting about that Mastery cause most things I play would like to have the HP Regen. Or I just don't dip in that tree. ((dunno it feels a bit bleh to just dip into imo. Maybe that's just me...))

But yea Flash is 180 Secs with all 3. Which... is a 2 minute reduction. lolol.

Speaking to Aurelion Sol and Tear, I could not think of a proper second item that wasn't too niche. In Sol's case, Rabadon's kinda sucks, and Abyssal Scepter is a rather game-specific choice. Void Staff is also hella niche and is mainly just for dealing with MR stacking.

EDIT: This is outrageous.

original.jpg

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/site/taric-comic/

Speaking to Aurelion Sol and Tear, I could not think of a proper second item that wasn't too niche. In Sol's case, Rabadon's kinda sucks, and Abyssal Scepter is a rather game-specific choice. Void Staff is also hella niche and is mainly just for dealing with MR stacking.

original.jpg

Truly Truly outrageous

I'm just an overly defensive player, on... really everything. SO I like to have it. ((Like I still pretty much usually take Feast > Double Edged every time.))

Just my preference really XD.

Same, Feast just sort of has no downsides whereas Double Edged does

original.jpg

So apparently Taric is Nikola Tesla from Fate now

Can I just say I love how half of A. Sol's qoutes are all about being a snarky butt and then he jsut has this line as one of his movement lines.

"Love is as real a force as gravity. Try it once in a while."

It's juuuuuuuuuuuuuust, I love how out of the blue it feels on him considering the rest of what he says etc... but I think it's probably my favourite line in League XD. It's jsut a real nice line... and I didn't expect it out of a Giant Sassy Star Dragon, that's for sure.