LoL General Chat

The Fush

The rework looks pretty cool so far, here's some of my thoughts real quick;

Her q might be staying the same, maybe only once? Not quite sure.

Her w will probably make her rooted for a second, and if she reflects an attack, she may cast Thrust. (Think parrying an attack, your opponent becoming unbalanced, so you take advantage of it and attack)

Her e I think will be similar to Quinn's e, but probably not a copy/paste. I'm thinking she'll use her e, flip maybe backwards, and then receive a speed boost for a few seconds - this gives her an escape, though tbh, it's not amazing so I dont really know.

Her ult is urf mode, obvs. Any other thoughts? =o

Edited by Alatreon

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fiora and Warwick are getting reworks? Awesome! I love Warwick, just felt that he was a bit awk, as for Fiora, she is a hella cool looking champ

Kamina Yasuo and Yoko Caitlin ftw!

On the topic of Gainax, Vespa Woman Jinx :P

And is the rumors about Ao Shin true?

Calling your bluff. Owen posted something that was said before about a Rioter saying that Ao Shin might not even happen - the only reason it was brought up was a leak of concept art. And if it did happen, it might not for at least a year.

• Administrators

I'm not sure that it was a 'leak' considering there was an official announcement and, more importantly, Ao Shin quite explicitly appeared in the Spirit Guard Udyr comic.

But yeah, they do seem to be having second thoughts about him as a champion.

Never have I ever instabanned Yi in ranked for fear of both A really amazing Master Yi on the enemy team and a really shit master yi on my team. Feral Flare Pls, y so op? Also this week is the worst week of my life...its riven free week. No normals for me. Like I get it, you want to learn a new champ and thats fine but you should have at least some kind of knowledge about the champ youre trying to play. At least look at a guide or something jesus. Ugh, riven free week is the worst.

holy shit fuck level 30 oh my god what

i was playing normals to get better for ranked and all that good stuff

whenn suddenly

flamers appear and demoralize me and make me do really bad and make me believe I really do suck.

sorry i amnt doublelift with vayne ffs

Edited by Alatreon

holy shit fuck level 30 oh my god what

i was playing normals to get better for ranked and all that good stuff

whenn suddenly

flamers appear and demoralize me and make me do really bad and make me believe I really do suck.

sorry i amnt doublelift with vayne ffs

Here's how you solve your problem

"lol qq more"

then mute them. There have been games where I've literally muted every player in the game. My ignore list is in the thousands last i checked. Don't deal with people like that, just ignore them and focus on your game. If they've got nothing beneficial to say to you or help you, mute em.

Since apparently it's not a very known site

http://na.op.gg/

Enter your summoner name, click on Open Current Game Info while you're in the loading screen with champion splash arts, and instantly see what ranks people are, what level, how many wins they have, what rune page they're using, what masteries.

So you know when you're about to get assblasted by a Diamond

It's safe.

I'd say that LoLnexus is better for that purpose due to how quick it is, not to mention the fact that OP.GG doesn't exactly have accurate information (particularly in match history, because when the hell did I play Xerath?), but OP.GG gives you a lot of information within a single site.

I personally don't use this site very often but it has its uses.

It's safe.

I'd say that LoLnexus is better for that purpose due to how quick it is, not to mention the fact that OP.GG doesn't exactly have accurate information (particularly in match history, because when the hell did I play Xerath?), but OP.GG gives you a lot of information within a single site.

I personally don't use this site very often but it has its uses.

I don't disagree. I use Lolking for accurate stats of my past games, and op.gg for simply bringing up what kinda people I'm against, and with.

Does LoLnexus have a similar thing to the latter?

I don't disagree. I use Lolking for accurate stats of my past games, and op.gg for simply bringing up what kinda people I'm against, and with.

Does LoLnexus have a similar thing to the latter?

Yup. Shows their mastery distribution (numbers), summoner name, league, etc.