LoL General Chat

The Fush

im really stuck in a rut right now and i have no idea why. i went from a 12 game win streak to put me into silver 5 and almost getting to silver 4 riding on that streak. now it seems like i lose every game i play and i dont know why but any time i get into queue i know im going to come out angry for one reason or another. im at silver 5 0 lp and im really wondering how many more games i have to lose before i get dropped back down to bronze. tbh if that happens i might just give up on league in general. here's my op.gg if anyone wants to help me out http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Lopsided

Edited by JellyMan

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

jelly pls if i would've quit every time i had a streak like that happen to me i would of quit like 20 times? i've been bouncing around to every corner of silver for months, these things happen

if you feel like you deserve to be in silver, getting out of B1 should be cake, just have you or a friend watch you play and they can help you figure out what you're doing wrong

you're playing nidalee, that's not cool

Anyway, I agree with everything DD said, and I also have an idea of my own.

I had a look at your S3 stats:

jjMHd9C.png

You kicked ass with Irelia last season, but this year you haven't touched her with a ten foot pole.

Might be wingin' it here, but perhaps you should give Irelia a try. You had a lot of success playing her last season, so wynaut give her another shot? Just might be the key to carrying yourself out.

Other than that I haven't any other ideas.

P.S. Sanguine Blade is an awful item on ARAM. ;)

EDIT: If you're interested in trying out what's strong right now, I looked at some numbers and saw that this champ is absolutely crushing NA Silver:

FioraSquare.png

While I don't encourage picking champs simply by their current strength, if this champ is your cup o' tea, then might be worth trying out.

im really stuck in a rut right now and i have no idea why. i went from a 12 game win streak to put me into silver 5 and almost getting to silver 4 riding on that streak. now it seems like i lose every game i play and i dont know why but any time i get into queue i know im going to come out angry for one reason or another. im at silver 5 0 lp and im really wondering how many more games i have to lose before i get dropped back down to bronze. tbh if that happens i might just give up on league in general. here's my op.gg if anyone wants to help me out http://na.op.gg/summoner/userName=Lopsided

I think you have a case of the flavor of the month. As Shanco pointed out, you did amazing with an unconventional champ last season, Irelia. In the ranked games in your match history, I'm only seeing you play "top tier" picks. If you're just playing them because other people tell you they're overpowered and must-play champs, you should avoid doing that, and instead play champs you actually enjoy playing. EVERYTHING is viable, don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Yes, even Urgot.

Again I'm just assuming.

Also, don't solo queue.

I know the feel i'm actually on a huge losing streak right now as well. There's only a few things you can do

1. Go back to comfort pick champs: champions that you love to play/are good at regardless of how they fit into the meta

2. Stop playing ranked, you're probably on tilt and are only going to lose more LP and become unhappy: take a break, could be a day or week just don't play ranked for awhile until you feel your up to it.

3. Lose all sense of time: this sounds weird but a lot of people panic that they only have a certain amount of time to get to the rank they want. This causes unnecessary stress and negative thoughts about not making it or running out of time. Forget when the season is over, forget all about it. Focus on the game, you have plenty of time. Breath and relax

4. Focus on YOU: you cannot control other people's play style so focus on yours, what YOU can do, YOUR mistakes, what YOU can improve on. Feeders don't help a game, but you can always focus on you to improve your future games.

5. If you're playing against a champion that is better than you/you don't know the matchup or abilities that well play passively. ALWAYS. wait for them to make mistakes and get as much farm as you can without putting yourself at risk, ask calmly for ganks

6. We love win streaks we hate losing streaks: They happen, its a part of this game. sometimes you're just unlucky no matter how you play or sometimes you're just on tilt. Accept it and keep playing the game or take a break.

My friend Roach Gigz (who's challenger) told me this:

"Solo Queue is 40% skill 60% luck."

Remember that there are some games (and sometimes they happen in streaks) that there is literally nothing you can do to stop from losing REGARDLESS of how you play.

Don't give up on this game, you'll break your streak

What was wrong with it?

Anyway, I know a bunch of you will appreciate this change that's on the PBE:

NB5EId8.png

Intermediate bots are now available in custom games on the PBE. In addition, the full bot roster is available.

EDIT: Also noticed this

YA44cjG.jpg

All intermediate bots now run Flash + one other summoner spell. During this bot game I died to a Darius that flashed over the wall to dunk me with his ult...these bots are scary as hell

Intermediate bots will help me quite a bit really. The only role that I cannot play with at least a moderate level of proficiency is ADC, so hopefully they'll be smart enough to punish my bad positioning. The easy bots will ignore me if I'm CSing halfway in their creep wave, so it doesn't really help with positioning.

The only role that I cannot play with at least a moderate level of proficiency is ADC, so hopefully they'll be smart enough to punish my bad positioning.

Ahahahaha...oh, yes.

Intermediate bots will help me quite a bit really. The only role that I cannot play with at least a moderate level of proficiency is ADC, so hopefully they'll be smart enough to punish my bad positioning. The easy bots will ignore me if I'm CSing halfway in their creep wave, so it doesn't really help with positioning.

Honestly, just try to keep a distance while farming. Personally I can't play her at all for some reason, but try playing Cait if you want to get into easy CSing and ranged harassing. Varus is pretty nice too for it. If you really need to work on your positioning, go for Vayne. ADCing isn't exactly hard, but CSing a huge part of it, and if you play it enough it makes CSing with other roles much easier as well.

they didnt use nightblue because he said he didnt want to play professionally he would only sub in if their jungler was sick/unable to play was sick or tsm was desperate