LoL General Chat

The Fush

Double post, but oh look.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/node/17129

Time to share some screenshots!

J6yfYUm.png

Front page of my match history. It's worth noting that the match history screen online extends well beyond ten games, back to last Saturday when matches started being recorded to the database (the history itself was only enabled today). For a further look into the system, we'll use the game I played as Teemo.

9Gt3dpF.png

Scores, items, CS, etc. This is from a custom ARAM I played with friends, although data displays the same across all game modes. You can also share your games on Facebook, Twitter and through email.

xrRaZw3.png

Here is a chart that shows the gold advantage that was had over the course of the game by both teams (the dots at the top of the chart represent champion kills; the more kills each minute the bigger the dot). You can change this chart to show gold gains for teams as well as individual champions.

UzgxsPK.png

This is the champion graph. All the information you can see in the post-game screen (and even more) is displayed here. The dots on the map represent the locations of each kill. You can also change the graphic to Building Kills to show which towers went down. As for Champion Kills, you can select an individual champion from the buttons below the map:

WEaKgLm.png

Here's the champion kills chart with just me selected. This shows the locations of all sixteen of my satanic rituals throughout the course of the match.

I'm just covering the surface of what's included in this match history. I highly recommend you check it out.

Here's the link again.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For those of you too lazy to read the patch notes

If you don't like what's posted there, it takes next to zero effort to skip over it. It wasn't intended for any one person. It's there if someone wants to read it.

If you don't like what's posted there, it takes next to zero effort to skip over it. It wasn't intended for any one person. It's there if someone wants to read it.

I honestly didn't even notice your post on the previous page. When I say "too lazy to read the patch notes" I legitimately mean, people who don't really feel like Reading and would rather have a nice and quick summary of the patch notes in video form, and rather than a half hour video of someone reading/analyzing/giving their opinions on the patch notes, they would have a quick and a little humorous 4 minute video to watch.

Wasn't sure which to post this under since I forgot the screen shot in the other but here's all the info again.

Well since it's still working, since I had someone here check it for me cough cough>.>Not naming any names have a free Garen and Garen skin.

http://woobox.com/scrx56

https://twitter.com/LeagueOfLegends

Edited by Lealush

game_buff_tooltip_NightmareBotFiddlesticksBuff
"Doom Fiddlesticks - Doom Fiddlesticks' abilities have fragmented to become even more terrifying, and the his ghosts could be anywhere nearby where you have no vision, waiting to Crowstorm from the darkness. "

game_buff_tooltip_NightmareBotEzrealBuff
"Doom Ezreal - Doom Ezreal’s abilities have been fragmented into multiple energy waves. "

game_buff_tooltip_NightmareBotChogathBuff
"Doom Cho'Gath - Doom Cho’Gath grows in power as he grows in size. As he gains stacks of Feast, his Rupture and Feral Scream grow larger. "

game_buff_tooltip_NightmareBotBlitzcrankBuff
"Definitely Not Doom Blitzcrank - Doom Blitzcrank has powered up all his systems, giving him extra Rocket Grabs, a gigantic Mana Barrier and Static Field, and a Power Fist that knocks multiple enemies into the air. But it’s definitely not him, so don’t worry. "

game_buff_tooltip_NightmareBotAnnieBuff
"Doom Annie - Doom Annie can set alight nearby enemy towers and burn everything. She also brought her bear Tibbers. Have you seen him? "

Game_buff_tooltip_NightmareBotAmumuBuff
"Doom Amumu - Doom Amumu’s Despair has started making everything near him sad too. So very sad. All allied units within range of Doom Amumu cry in sympathy with him. His Curse of the Sad Mummy now also reaches further. "

>nightmare bots

Edited by Doj

• Administrators

game_buff_tooltip_NightmareBotFiddlesticksBuff

"Doom Fiddlesticks - Doom Fiddlesticks' abilities have fragmented to become even more terrifying, and the his ghosts could be anywhere nearby where you have no vision, waiting to Crowstorm from the darkness. "

game_buff_tooltip_NightmareBotEzrealBuff

"Doom Ezreal - Doom Ezreal’s abilities have been fragmented into multiple energy waves. "

game_buff_tooltip_NightmareBotChogathBuff

"Doom Cho'Gath - Doom Cho’Gath grows in power as he grows in size. As he gains stacks of Feast, his Rupture and Feral Scream grow larger. "

game_buff_tooltip_NightmareBotBlitzcrankBuff

"Definitely Not Doom Blitzcrank - Doom Blitzcrank has powered up all his systems, giving him extra Rocket Grabs, a gigantic Mana Barrier and Static Field, and a Power Fist that knocks multiple enemies into the air. But it’s definitely not him, so don’t worry. "

game_buff_tooltip_NightmareBotAnnieBuff

"Doom Annie - Doom Annie can set alight nearby enemy towers and burn everything. She also brought her bear Tibbers. Have you seen him? "

Game_buff_tooltip_NightmareBotAmumuBuff

"Doom Amumu - Doom Amumu’s Despair has started making everything near him sad too. So very sad. All allied units within range of Doom Amumu cry in sympathy with him. His Curse of the Sad Mummy now also reaches further. "

>nightmare bots

WHAT

that sounds cool actually

I also caught some mysterious information about abilities not normally found on bot champions (ex. twilight shroud, death ray). Not sure if that means abilities being used by the bot roster (as items?) or new champs added to the bot roster. Will have to wait and see, seems doom bots are "doomed" to hit the PBE this patch.

I also caught some mysterious information about abilities not normally found on bot champions (ex. twilight shroud, death ray). Not sure if that means abilities being used by the bot roster (as items?) or new champs added to the bot roster. Will have to wait and see, seems doom bots are "doomed" to hit the PBE this patch.

>twilight shroud

Akali

>death ray

Viktor

"Bonus Doom: Twilight Shroud . This champion creates a smoke cloud in an area for a short time. While within the cloud, this champion is stealthed and gains bonus armor and magic resistance. Attacking or using abilities will reveal them briefly. Enemies inside the smoke are slowed. "

It looks the same but I'm guesing it'll have the same effect as Graves his smokebomb

"Bonus Doom: Death Ray . This champion fires laser beams in a pattern around themselves, dealing magic damage to every enemy they hit. "

• Administrators

I didn't think they were going to slash Lucian's AR but they did...

http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/07/77-pbe-update.html#more

I said this on the server before but with the way they talked about amplifying a champion's weaknesses to keep their strengths, it makes sense to me.

...kind of. The reduced mana costs sort of contradict that, imo.

I said this on the server before but with the way they talked about amplifying a champion's weaknesses to keep their strengths, it makes sense to me.

...kind of. The reduced mana costs sort of contradict that, imo.

>reduce mana costs

>Q's projectile length is still the same

>cooldowns lowered

>E passive buffed

Nice "nerf" riot