The Fush

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Developers

I really really like the new Sona, after playing her. She seemed interesting and now it feels like when you're doing things you're.. actually doing things.

Also Ardent Censor very fun probs only champ worth building it on other than the stray karma but that needs an ult to be teamwide soooo

'course that was just one game, but.. first impressions from me at least.

Also Ardent Censor very fun probs only champ worth building it on other than the stray karma but that needs an ult to be teamwide soooo

'course that was just one game, but.. first impressions from me at least.

Soraka now uses her ult to initiate a teamfight :kappa:

I have a neutral view towards the Sona remake now that I've tried her; this is a rather personal point of view really, as I tend to play her as a mage in mid rather than a support. She seems less powerful early game because of how close she has to get, Q's 1 less target to hit with, the earlygame nerf on Crescendo's damage (at least that's how it seemed to me), and the lack of any passive auras, but lategame she still hits very hard provided you play your Q's new magic damage bonus with Power Chord right; it only deals about the same amount for a higher required amount of skill, but I'm all for a higher skill cap on her, really.

What makes me neutral instead of against her remake is the more active contribution of her auras and the helpful particle effects that make you tag your auras more easily. The remake has catered her more towards support than mage, unsurprisingly, and I'm just a little miffed on some aspects because I prefer to play Sona as a mage, so I wouldn't really call it a bad rework, just one that I'm kind of meh-ish towards.

Ye, it's best to hold out to buy a skin with that 400 RP. It's usualy best to wait for a decent 375 RP skin (like Crimson Elite Talon going on sale today, if you have that dude).

When it comes to IP/XP boosts they're almost never worth it. You'll get all the IP and XP you need with patience.

• Administrators

i lost all hope for my euw account when i got 3 afks in a row then got a few trolls

the quest to level 30 is a long one

I hate to be that guy no i don't but idk what makes this different from anywhere else, if the vocal majority of the community's complaints aren't unfounded

Ye, it's best to hold out to buy a skin with that 400 RP. It's usualy best to wait for a decent 375 RP skin (like Crimson Elite Talon going on sale today, if you have that dude).

When it comes to IP/XP boosts they're almost never worth it. You'll get all the IP and XP you need with patience.

>implying Dragonblade isn't the default Talon skin even though it's more than 400 even on sale

pls

Me too, it's my worst role by far. I hate how snowbally top lane is. Like if you get outraded and get forced back or you die it's too hard to recover, you get punished way harder than in the other roles (at least in my experience), especially since it's pretty much a 1v1 island (and if you try to freeze your lane your enemy top laner just roams and starts killing your team somehow... bleh) unlike mid where there is fights with bot/ganks all the time. I try to avoid it as much as I can and when I have to top lane I'll usually pick a cc/utility champ.

Me too, it's my worst role by far. I hate how snowbally top lane is. Like if you get outraded and get forced back or you die it's too hard to recover, you get punished way harder than in the other roles (at least in my experience), especially since it's pretty much a 1v1 island (and if you try to freeze your lane your enemy top laner just roams and starts killing your team somehow... bleh) unlike mid where there is fights with bot/ganks all the time. I try to avoid it as much as I can and when I have to top lane I'll usually pick a cc/utility champ.

I've had the same experience multiple times on top lane; even giving one kill forces you into a heavily unfarmed position and a much higher potential of being snowballed. The isolation doesn't help either, especially when you're melee and you're forced to go close for farm (creating even more potential for enemy zoning). You either farm or you die, and it starts to feel boring and stale, especially since most of the time you stay there until midgame. I have to take teleport most of the time to deal with this, and even then it doesn't completely solve the problem and I also now lack an ignite to have kill potential with.

When I do have to go top, I usually pick Vladimir; lifesteal, damage, survivability and range; all the things I love. He's pretty much my only competent top laner (other than Rumble, but with him I have to deal with the above issues much more.

I for one, love top lane since Master Yi is so silly and people just complain about it

Also, whatever happened to doran blade stacking? Or is it still happening?

Doran blade stacking is still a thing, but it's usually for if you get behind and is used as a means of getting cheap stats to try and get yourself back into the game.

Also ap mid sejuani is the best fotm so far

if only kog wasn't so popular adc we'd probably see a ton of them mid ):

I've played AP kogmaw before; he scales similarly to his AD counterpart though, with his ult and W+Nashor's/Bane only starting to deal massive levels of damage once you have the mana to back it all up.

• Administrators

The main difference is AP Kog is much of more a poke champ because in addition to the AP scaling on R you generally get tear so you can spamaspam all fight long

late game he's basically a long range burst/poke/sustain damage champion, excellent kiting and not completely frail with rylai's

just he can't safely lane against most mids to get there. him being ad most of the time isn't going to change that.

everyone's talking about ap sejuani when support sej is so strong its almost insane. See a support zyra, sona, braum thresh or just about any support and ill play sej. her level two is strong and the amount of cc she brings to the table is phenomenal. Not to mention when you activate her e and you have her passive on minions you can use relic shield passive to save your teammate which i've done several times from long range