From Fallen with love.

DeathScythe

Good evening Reborn. Deus Mortis here.

As time has gone on, we have noticed quite an amount of hate within the Reborn server towards the Fallen clan. It doesn't bother us, However! We do wish to issue you an apology if Mr.Mario, ScarfChansey, Mommemmo (or something like that), and most importantly Morty Mote have offended you. They aren't real members of the clan. They're imposters, if you will. If you have any other problems regarding Fallen for some reason, reply, or contact HeavenlyKing, MasterFate, and I (The 3 and only admins) and please say something to us. We'd love to know. Thanks and have a good evening!

I might take up that offer Amethyst if things get to outta hand

We just want everybody to know that we have always been friendly to everyone on reborn but recently a couple of goofs are trying to change that and just want to alert people that it is happening

All they were doing is just messing around in all good fun. After all, That is half the people at Reborn, We are all friendly, & you asked me who it was so I'm assuming it was members of the clan I am in. And I can definitely reassure you they didn't cause any harm. That isn't who they are but I am sorry you feel wronged.

No worries April, we were just worried because there was some inner turmoil within Fallen recently and we were just taking precaution in case it was a serious/malevolent problem. If it would have been any other time we wouldn't have sweated it! :P

Okay. Unknown Guy, I guess you now know never to pay attention to him.

Anyway, I was once in the same spot as you with Ironfist. Lots of people pretending to be members of the clan - perhaps because they sucked so much that they couldn't get in. I found the best way to handle it was to bring it up to them and say "Yo, what are you doing?" (Not that you haven't handled this well), they listen almost all the time.

Almost.

Of course, auth have cool powers that Ame already mentioned, so obviously the auth is behind your efforts.

I hope it all goes well too.

Thanks everyone for your feed back and support!

Light I know they didnt mean any harm but trolling people in the process makes everyone look bad and can do more harm then good uf they are not careful

Uknown guy just because you dont like it does not mean it should vanish heck I dont like hugh jackman but that smug bastard continues to make movies

as for neo and people acting foolish I act like a dope on the main chat sometimes but I mean well

s

well I did this post on a mobile phone so its a bit chopy but again thanks for everyone reading and giving us feedback it means a lot