Christmas is Coming.

Lil' Baby Rupe

come one now skwayz... what you did and what I did is completely different. you went off on him harcore, and I just pointed out that his comment wasn't understandable. huge difference and you know it.

Erick,

by saying "ladies" that does nothing more that make the situation worse. it erks me because teachers i have in real life do the same thing and all it does is make both parties more mad. whats wrong with saying just saying "take it somewhere else."? nothing good can come from insults which is why this argument started in the first place. Now I'm done with the whoel situation with both of you, just please be respectful.

Am I the only one who notices how badly this team gets pooped on by LO Mamoswine?

But other than that this is a really good team :0

mamo is defeated by good prediction around my flying types and ditto. if it's a LO mamo it'll carry super power which i will use to kill it after rocks + LO damage.

mamo is defeated by good prediction around my flying types and ditto. if it's a LO mamo it'll carry super power which i will use to kill it after rocks + LO damage.

But, how will you kill it if ditto dies (which it probably will)? Based on your EVs, Mamoswine outspeeds everything on your team and OHKOes everything. <_<

But, how will you kill it if ditto dies (which it probably will)? Based on your EVs, Mamoswine outspeeds everything on your team and OHKOes everything. <_<

I am quite aware of that. Which is why I keep ditto alive to fight these threats, and is the reason why ditto is on the team in the first place.

Edited by Rupe