The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

TFW browsing through PSN, looking for unexpected DLC and avatars.

Findings:

Free Portal 2 DLC.

Valkyria Chronicles wallpaper

Dissidia Duodecim Character avatars are awesome, and 49 cents each

Games that have really nice looking art/avatars: Atelier, Neptunia

Tfw dreaming about a dystopia that's pretty much a blend between Elysium and the Hunger Games. And that tv host guy who does the interviews in the hunger games is actually the supreme leader in this dream and is purposely driving everything into the ground. =/

Just look at the game transition. Becuase it's in my head just look at the 3D mario games. Super Mario N64 = Great. Super Mario Galaxy = Great. Super Mario Galaxy 2 = Okay. The new Mario 3D world or whatever is called for Wii U = Terrible.

Just look at the game transition. Becuase it's in my head just look at the 3D mario games. Super Mario N64 = Great. Super Mario Galaxy = Great. Super Mario Galaxy 2 = Okay. The new Mario 3D world or whatever is called for Wii U = Terrible.

>3D World

>>Terrible

It's definetely at least good in Nintendo standards; they got their shit together in time for this one.

The way you talk makes it sound as if you haven't even played it.

I have it and I utterly hate it. But it's all objective. One of my favorite movies is Grown Ups, and it got bad reviews. 3D world has gotten pretty great reviews but I personally do not like it all. It was just an opinion.