The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

That feeling when you realize you'll never play many of your games again, but don't want to sell them because they're so good.

That said, I had Pandora's Tower, and, um, did sell that one back. >.> It wasn't bad, but I didn't really find it exceptional either. A bit glitchy.

TFW server acting all screwy.

5bod.png

fUB6BFj.png

I was operating off the sheer memory of where my aero's moves were mapped to at this point.

ye its really buggy. When i tried to wifi battle i got this and was only able to use 1 pokemon the entire game.

I find it funny that a lvl 0 nidoqueen appeared in both of them

24ot7bd.jpg

That feel when you see a bunch of Dance Moms on TV, and realize how ugly people can be, and the fact that people support that kind of thing *Throws up and how vile the woman act and are* *And I only watched like a few minutes*
And then you confirmation e-mail for a rare game goes through and it...doesn't really make you...feel..any better...at what you witnessed

Edited by James-Sensei

That feel when school fucks you up so much you can't even sleep for 12+ hours in the weekend and are so tired you almost fall asleep during your exams.

That feel when extreme back pains and medicine doesn't do shit.

That feel when you're hungry (and haven't eaten all day) but you can't even eat half a plate of dinner.

Please just kill me now.

That feel when school fucks you up so much you can't even sleep for 12+ hours in the weekend and are so tired you almost fall asleep during your exams.

That feel when extreme back pains and medicine doesn't do shit.

That feel when you're hungry (and haven't eaten all day) but you can't even eat half a plate of dinner.

Please just kill me now.

You sound an awful lot like someone I know all too well...

In brief, she tried out meditation and is doing well. So, uh.. Try it out?