The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

I'm in such a good mood right now.

I didn't really get to see the person I went to go see but in the meantime I was able to meet some of her colleagues. They are so pretty too. auuu

Went to Taco bell and discovered that the one here is delicious. And I was like sure, I'll do that dollar donation for local HS kids trying to go to college. "Thank you for donating, so here's a free taco." Awesome.

Messed around a bit with itunes and figured out what was wrong with it and now I have that awesome song I'd been spamming the youtube replay button for.

Pretty good for stone cold sober. =P

That feel when you have to suppress your urge to roundhouse kick a 15 year old because you just happen to have had the horrible luck of passing by the door that he exited while he is dry humping air. FML

That feel when Sven's signature looks like the Joker is mocking him for what happened to him.

That other crushing feel when I mess up the time of a job interview qq

EDIT: That feel when Jehovah's Witnesses come to my door at 11 at night

• Upvote 1

Tfw back to work after 2 days off...

On the bright side I got to get stoked and speculate the holy hell out of the new smash, and I got 2 Platnuim Trophies on my psn

I nao haz 7 plats :D

That feel when you're sitting all by yourself in the backyard at midnight, the only sounds being rustling of leaves and the occasional delusional bird, and you believe that you've finally found true peace.

That feel when:

- my favorite LoL skin is Amethyst Ashe

- my girlfriend's birthstone is Amethyst

- my sister wanted Amethyst jewelry for her birthday (though July = Ruby)

- the paint on a used car I've kept my eye on is apparently Amethyst Purple

This woman is taking over my life.

• Administrators

...I dunno if he got that from me, or what, but that's something I oftentimes advise people.

As a crystal, amethyst acts almost like a, what do you call them, dreamcatcher? Those tribal weavey thingies to ward nightmare? If you're having bad dreams, keeping an amethyst under your pillow will help block the negative energy when you sleep.

Yeah, I used to have a dream catcher in my room a long time ago, hanging from the fan. If nothing else, they look nice. And for some reason I'm suddenly disappointed that they don't have any dream catchers in Animal Crossing.