The 'That Feel When' topic

Amethyst

That feel when you take a piece chocolate that's been out on the table for a day and eat it, then you look down and there's ants crawling everywhere in the box. (This seriously happened... :C )

Edited by Khayoz

That feel when back to my Brampton place on the city's edge and there's a lonely wolf pup on my front yard and oh my god it's so cute can I just pick it up and claim it for myself?

Just come over here and try to kick it, Owen. I dare you.

That feel when you have really written an essay for once and you forget it home!

That's always the worst! And then your teachers give you that look, like "oh, uh huh, right." I SWEAR IT'S TRUE KDGHASKLFJEIRHDF

That's always the worst! And then your teachers give you that look, like "oh, uh huh, right." I SWEAR IT'S TRUE KDGHASKLFJEIRHDF

Exactly!!

I know that feel bro.

Everyone does...

That feel when your teacher is bad at pronouncing names and completely derps when he calls you up for attendance -.- Seriously, how do you get Yorkie from Ryoko?

That feel when your teacher is bad at pronouncing names and completely derps when he calls you up for attendance -.- Seriously, how do you get Yorkie from Ryoko?

Ouch! That must have been harsh... -_-

That feel when you realize, yet again, you are literally, not figuratively, LITERALLY, a genius in a town of idiots.

That feel when you realize, yet again, that your life is partly made up of overused cliches and stereotypes.

That feel when you start wishing, yet again, you could escape the Catch 22 that keeps you in this town. You know, the one about having a driver's license and self-sufficiency.

'Tis a very frustrating, and somewhat hypocritical feel.

I remember seeing a movie that had some guy talking on his phone while using a bathroom stall and it just falls in the urinal XD

That feel when you start thinking about life in the shower and spend 2 hours taking a bath.

Tfw a challenge isn't as challenging as iit sounds...

That feel when the only thing that stands between me and my goal, is some stupid little robot who won't come out of hiding....

**sharpens his Axe while waiting patiently**

That feel when the "That feel" topic makes you feel them feels and encourages you to share your feels on the "That feel" topic and begin that feel of your feels with "That feel".

Feel, doesn't sound or look right any more if you read the above statement out loud 3 times in a row. >;3

TFW you can't get your homework done because other people's crap drags you into it, and by the time you're done, your medicine wears off so you can't focus.

TFW the above sentence happens several times in a row, causing serious backlog.

TFW you set school as your first priority, and the above happens.