Party Playlist Reborn

Stein

Hahaha Punny.

I was enlisted to try and help organize the party for this Friday and I seee we yet to have this topic. What's a party without music? Lonely and lame so Please post your song suggestions here either as names and artist or as youtube link. Do not go back and edit posts to add more music, simply make a new post, double/triple posting here is fine. I'll put all the songs into a list randomize and pick the 100 songs or how many ever we have and put them in random order.

Suggestions will close on Thrusday 12am.

• Administrators

Pinned for relevance.

If anyone wants to post more than 2 songs and/or wants them to not automatically turn into videos, post them like so:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIp1iBzRL20"]Angels and Airwaves - "Epic Holiday"[/url]

Trying to go for every holiday/cold-themed song I have/know, if even just the title is related c:

Angels and Airwaves - "Epic Holiday"

LIGHTS - "My Boots"

but it's also 2am so maybe I'll get more tomorrow.

Gonna go edit the announcement with a link here for the playlist, and thanks for coming back to help us with this <3

Skrillex - San Diego

or any skrillex song of your choice.

...what? oh come on, its not a party without some skrillex!

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE SO MUCH NOPE! NO SHITSTEP I MEAN DUBSTEP PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD PLEASE NO DUBSTEP!

Madworld OST that is all, Just look up the game if you don't know ok?

And

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World: The Game Music

There's no christmasy stuff in either of em.

That and MadWorld has a soundtrack that involves pimp slaps and brutal murders, which isn't really the target music for a high school reborn party.

Ok I know I nitpicked but still

And music? I don't know any music.

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE SO MUCH NOPE! NO SHITSTEP I MEAN DUBSTEP PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD PLEASE NO DUBSTEP!

Sorry did someone say no dubstep?

Sorry but that's going in