Version 10 | Remember, I love You / Where Love Lies

Jan

Spoiler

I really must say that I don't like the new Sprite from the Dimensional Rift  Galvantula... I totally thougth: "WTF is that... A little spider with 3 heads and a tail from a scorpion with not a really body???"

Didn't have an image right now from the sprite, but think you can find it in your graphics folder

But on the other hand was the animation, how it hatched from the egg very nice :) really liked it :)

Edit: Found an image of it

nfiaezvbw22.jpg

i didnt really know the best place to ask this since idk how many know if its even supposed to exist or not but a couple days ago i saw someone on youtube playing version 10 and were in the past when during a battle i saw the text "exp all" appear after a enemy pokemon fainted............. how does one obtain said exp all in v10 or could that have been something they added personally somehow?

Edit: its also of note it was NOT during the where love lies side story either that i saw the item in question in the video

Edited by ArcBolt27

@ArcBolt27 i can't quote your message for some reason but to answer your question that item exists in the new game that shows keta's past, it's an entirely different game playing with keta as the protagonist.

Forget what i said, It exists in the AP Store.

idk if im having a selective sight moment or if there ever was anything mentioned but was there ever a changelog posted for v10 that noted all the differences between v9 and v10 such as possible different teams used by various trainers or anything else that may have been changed? if there was one then i must be blind cuz i cant find it for the life of me

So after updating my game to v10.. my decidueye's spirit shackle has been replaced by steam eruption. I know this is a known issue and i would like to know whether there is a fix. Even If it's a temporary fix it would suffice.

Edited by Phoenix2345

On 3/25/2018 at 8:02 PM, Jan said:

Due to popular demand, I've made it possible to switch back to the legacy sprites via the appearance changing woman in Axis High, Kakori Village, Xen Brigade, and Gearen Lab. I've also made it so that you can change your appearance as much as you like. This will only be in v10 though, so use it while you can.

YES! Now I don't have to manually switch the sprites. Although it doesn't seem like I can select the old sprite at the start so this could get awkward if the next version comes out and you can't switch anymore. I'd have to start playing V10, switch the sprite and then update to a newer version. That's just something to keep in mind if you decide to remove the sprite changer later on.

One more thing, is there no way to get the other outfit back? It automatically changes me back to the old one after switching sprites and going to the box to change clothes switches my entire sprite back to the new one no matter which combination I try (change clothes first then sprite etc.). At this point I'll take what I can get but I did prefer the other outfit if I'm being honest. Especially since changing clothes was part of the actual story.

Anyway, thanks for listening to the feedback.

• Like 1

idk where the best place to ask this as idk if a topic about it has been made and if so by all means redirect the post as/if needed but anyways we're allowed to post our trainer cards from rejuv with our posts correct? granted it probably has to be as a signature of sorts or something im guessing which is fine but i was just curious and felt like it would be cool if i could post my team alongside my messages if at all possible...........

also in the event it is possible is there any sort of special trainer card creator for rejuv that is used as i have seen some rejuv themed cards as sigs and would probably be best for me at least to make my team in a card using one of them

Ok so i'm just about to download this game for the first time and a question I have is which download do I down load? Pokemon Rejuvenation V10 or Pokemon Rejuvenation | Where Love Lies? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

35 minutes ago, Guru_Jr said:

Ok so i'm just about to download this game for the first time and a question I have is which download do I down load? Pokemon Rejuvenation V10 or Pokemon Rejuvenation | Where Love Lies? Sorry if this is a stupid question.

Rejuvenation V10. When you finish that you can also check out the other one if you'd like.