V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

I've brought this up before, but my game is still frozen in the cutscene at Akuwa Aquarium at the computer in the back room. I've left the game open on my computer with no other programs running for nearly 3 hours and it still isn't progressing. Can someone help me with this please? (Also I didn't know whether to put this in this forum or the Bug reporting forum so forgive me if this question is in the wrong forum)

Game.rxdata

19 hours ago, daigotsurezan said:

I am getting the following response from the forum:

Sorry, there is a problem

The page you are trying to access is not available for your account.

Error code: 2C171/1

According to my profile I shouldn't have any restrictions on my account here.  I submitted a query to the forum admins and haven't heard back.

Weird (??) I'll repost it just in case

Game.rxdata

9 hours ago, ITnKU said:

Game crashes when I try to battle

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

9 hours ago, Aldanta said:

I've brought this up before, but my game is still frozen in the cutscene at Akuwa Aquarium at the computer in the back room. I've left the game open on my computer with no other programs running for nearly 3 hours and it still isn't progressing. Can someone help me with this please? (Also I didn't know whether to put this in this forum or the Bug reporting forum so forgive me if this question is in the wrong forum)

Game.rxdata

I checked again just in case and I don't see you are stuck. When I open the file I'm totally able to move, activate the cutscene and everything just goes as it is supposed to go. The problem is clearly not in your save file. Try redownloading the game.

Game.rxdata

Hi,i just updated to v10 and saved in wispy labs before the update but when i went to heal the cutscene when first entering town triggered and when i went back to the lab  that first cutscene played to. 

Now im stuck  because the pannels are already on.

I tried louding a backup but the only one thats past the 1st badge still has has this bug.

Are there any solutions to this?

Edited by Flarrythe1st

9 hours ago, Shango said:

hi, the game keeps crashing at the beginning of  Venam  battle for the color of  ribbon in the Shopping District. (line 276: RuntimeError occurred, script error within even)

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

7 hours ago, TheWaddleDee said:

Ana quest breaks here?

I just talked to the Nurse and Jenny when Ana shows up and then leaves the room; supposedly she should be outside reading the sign asking what a hospital is, but it doesn't happen for me.

Game.rxdata

You have to defeat the last leader first.

2 hours ago, Flarrythe1st said:

Hi,i just updated to v10 and saved in wispy labs before the update but when i went to heal the cutscene when first entering town triggered and when i went back to the lab  that first cutscene played to. 

Now im stuck  because the pannels are already on.

I tried louding a backup but the only one thats past the 1st badge still has has this bug.

Are there any solutions to this?

I think that happens because of how much the area changed, but if you post your save file I should be able to help you. 

1 hour ago, zarico said:

it says the file is too big for me to post it TT

You can upload it somewhere else like mega and post here the link.

This is 'Where love lies' since I can't find the file troubleshooting thread for it.

I got beaten by the regigas gauntlet and now i'm stuck in the wall. Can you put me back on the path so that I can go back and try again? 

Game.rxdata

Edited by ChickenEatingKing

4 hours ago, zarico said:

https://mega.nz/#!HSISRDxR!nPnkUHr2YZtwuthaQnNlp6x-2Apx6mTRqC1T0_8ywQ8
3 hours ago, OliW3r said:

On wispy path I walked around with the cute lil' Espurr and found out the hard way that you can get stuck behind the house. Smart as I am I accidently saved the game and now I'm softlocked.

Also should I post this on the bug thread aswell or is it enough to have it here?

http://www.mediafire.com/file/0efflez38fg67nu/Game.rxdata

Both of your files seem to be corrupted. I tried redownloading them several times but nothing. Do your save files work correctly on your end aside from your respective problems? If yes, then please re-upload. If no, then please upload a backup (name - time - number of badges).

1 hour ago, ChickenEatingKing said:

I got beaten by the regigas gauntlet and now i'm stuck in the wall. Can you put me back on the path so that I can go back and try again? 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

49 minutes ago, Scidell said:

Please help

Game.rxdata

as.png

You applied the wrong patch to the game. Redownload it (dw, you won't lose progress).

37 minutes ago, Walpurgis said:

Both of your files seem to be corrupted. I tried redownloading them several times but nothing. Do your save files work correctly on your end aside from your respective problems? If yes, then please re-upload. If no, then please upload a backup (name - time - number of badges).

Game.rxdata

You applied the wrong patch to the game. Redownload it (dw, you won't lose progress).

okok thank you!

1 hour ago, Walpurgis said:

Game.rxdata

Here's a re-upload. 

The save is working properly so idk why it's corrupted on your end.

https://mega.nz/#!vSpy0I5Z!nPnkUHr2YZtwuthaQnNlp6x-2Apx6mTRqC1T0_8ywQ8

1 hour ago, OliW3r said:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/x90gip1vcqc9mb4/Game.rxdata

I tested this one, uploaded it, downloaded it and tested again and it works for me, so if this one doesn't work I don't know.

Still corrupted on my end, no idea why. Unless you are uploading a file from another game or something (which I doubt) I have no idea, it should work. Try compressing your file and uploading it directly here.

59 minutes ago, Flarrythe1st said:

Game.rxdata

16 minutes ago, zarico said:

Here's a re-upload. 

The save is working properly so idk why it's corrupted on your end.

https://mega.nz/#!vSpy0I5Z!nPnkUHr2YZtwuthaQnNlp6x-2Apx6mTRqC1T0_8ywQ8

Still corrupted for me. Weird, it's not the first time I download save files from mega and other sites but they usually work as intended. Let's try compressing and uploading it here and see if that way works.

1 minute ago, Walpurgis said:

Still corrupted on my end, no idea why. Unless you are uploading a file from another game or something (which I doubt) I have no idea, it should work. Try compressing your file and uploading it directly here.

Game.rxdata

Still corrupted for me. Weird, it's not the first time I download save files from mega and other sites but they usually work as intended. Let's try compressing and uploading it here and see if that way works.

Huh that's odd.
1. How do I compress the file?
2. Is 10.2 the latest version? If not, is that the problem?

23 minutes ago, OliW3r said:

Huh that's odd.
1. How do I compress the file?
2. Is 10.2 the latest version? If not, is that the problem?

Right click > send to > compressed (zipped) folder

9 minutes ago, OliW3r said:

The resulting .zip is barely smaller than the uncompressed file and still not small enough to upload it here

I don't know. The only other option I can think of would be sending me the file over discord. I have my tag on my profile.