V10 - Savefile troubleshooting

Zumi

2 hours ago, ChrolloLucilferZ said:

So my problem is, I'm stuck in between tree's and the event Growlith is blocking me from coming out due to the walking thing so I need to be taken outta that spot because I accidentally saved dere. https://www.sendspace.com/file/ea5g52

That's the wrong file. Go to C:\Users\[your username]\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation and bring me the game.rxdata from there.

41 minutes ago, Motorteo said:

After talking with Jenny at the hospital of hope, Ana don't spawn at the entrance because i continued the main story with melia to exit the hospital...so i can't continue Ana's sidequest

Game.rxdata

you have to beat the gym leader first

• Thanks 1

image.png.0598209e904a1b7ffa19bf113b3bbaac.png Im having problems with the oshawott quest. i cannot access Azure shore because the oshawott doesnt want me to swimm when im in darchlight woods and i also cannot enter grand dream city so im stuck.  Been 4 days.... no help @Walpurgis

Game.rxdata

Edited by day

On 22/4/2018 at 2:54 AM, ChrolloLucilferZ said:

Game.rxdata

So yeah, the growlith stucked me between the trees during its event while I was walking it so I need to get out of that space

game.rxdata

On 22/4/2018 at 8:44 AM, day said:

image.png.0598209e904a1b7ffa19bf113b3bbaac.png Im having problems with the oshawott quest. i cannot access Azure shore because the oshawott doesnt want me to swimm when im in darchlight woods and i also cannot enter grand dream city so im stuck.

Game.rxdata 

game.rxdata

@day just take this file and put it in the reju folder in saved games, replace the other with this, make sure it's called "game"

16 minutes ago, day said:

so..... is it fixed now and if it is what do i do

@Walpurgis

1) I follow this topic so I'm already notified of every reply.
2) I'm also notified when I'm quoted.
3) Even if 1) and 2) weren't true you can edit your message to add the mention instead of doubleposting.
That said, all you have to do is take the file, put it in the folder where it came from and continue playing. If you don't know where to go next to progress the story make a post in the adequate thread "Where do I go next?" pinned in the Rejuvenation subforum.

14 hours ago, JoshJones18 said:

I was doing the Oshawott quest in Version 10 but now I stuck cause of it

Game.rxdata 

You didn't post your save file. If you need help locating or attaching feel free to ask.

I can't move on in the story because the game freezes in this scene. The music still plays but I can't move or anything ( also, the person who is impersonating the player character is invisible) (yep, i literally copy pasted an old post from here...cuz its the SAME problem T^T i saved before the scene, just talk to lavender and keep going, you'll see what happens.....) can anyone fix it?

game.rxdata

Edited by Fants
forgot somethinf important

1 hour ago, Tacogaming said:

Hey I play pokemon rejuvenation version 10 and I'm currently stuck in darchlight caves, I decided to team up with Florin and everything was going just fine until this happened . It seems to be a script error and since I don't know anything about this. I don't know if I'm supposed to give my save file, the script or the entire game. so please help me will ya.image.thumb.png.5da15c3ded0d0b38595d08f223678b83.png

Patch your game.

59 minutes ago, Fants said:

I can't move on in the story because the game freezes in this scene. The music still plays but I can't move or anything ( also, the person who is impersonating the player character is invisible) (yep, i literally copy pasted an old post from here...cuz its the SAME problem T^T i saved before the scene, just talk to lavender and keep going, you'll see what happens.....) can anyone fix it?

game.rxdata

game.rxdata

• Thanks 1

THis happened ages ago so idk i anyone can help me now that I'm in Grand Dream City, but back in Goldenleaf, I ended up messing up the ditto event. I didn't realize it was on top of the Giratina statue until Narcissa was unlocking the door, so now whenever I try to get it down, I just go through the door. Can anyone edit the ditto into my pc or am I just gonna have to get a male and female pokemon whenever I want to breed?? 

Game.rxdata

10 hours ago, Hemato Phogay said:

Hmm I'm uh accepted to oshawott quest and now I'm uhh stuck

Game.rxdata

game.rxdata

6 hours ago, MadameTuesday said:

THis happened ages ago so idk i anyone can help me now that I'm in Grand Dream City, but back in Goldenleaf, I ended up messing up the ditto event. I didn't realize it was on top of the Giratina statue until Narcissa was unlocking the door, so now whenever I try to get it down, I just go through the door. Can anyone edit the ditto into my pc or am I just gonna have to get a male and female pokemon whenever I want to breed?? 

Game.rxdata

I think as of V10 ditto doesn't appear on top of the statue anymore.

I Came here for help with the Oshawoot quest because im stuck.... i added my savefile,,, i think someone fixed it and put it back under my post.... but i dont know what to do now because i tried replacing that new gamefile with the problematic one and my game restarted so i had to delete that save file and rename my previous save file Game.rxdata . PLEASE HELP  ..

Game.rxdata

Edited by day

2 hours ago, Tacogaming said:

You can download the patch from this topic, it comes with instructions. 

1 hour ago, day said:

I Came here for help with the Oshawoot quest because im stuck.... i added my savefile,,, i think someone fixed it and put it back under my post.... but i dont know what to do now because i tried replacing that new gamefile with the problematic one and my game restarted so i had to delete that save file and rename my previous save file Game.rxdata . PLEASE HELP  ..

Game.rxdata

Just redownload the file I posted and put it in the folder. If it asks you to overwrite the other one, do it.