Getting Grounded by M3G4 T3RR4

Shadowslash

She uses Gen 1 Field which means special attacks are preferred here since spatk and spdef used to be merged (it will use your higher stat), also means that Nasty Plot and Amnesia will boost both your spatk and spdef instead of just one, and that type determines atk/spatk instead of physical/special move (grass move will always be special, even wood hammer etc). I kind of recommend ice type main sweeper, because of her typing. Ametrine should've been rich of it (A-ninetales should be the best for her). Or perhaps if you have eevee,  evo it to glaceon?

That leaves only the tankiest, most problematic out of all her mons, the Quagsire. Stat boost are useless against it since it has unaware, and it has recover so your best bet is to perish trap/destiny bond/curse etc or perhaps if you have one, use grass type with high base spatk/spdef and finish the thing with leaf storm/wood hammer. 

My gym team is rather unorthodox so I can't give advice to you to do like mine because it needs specific setups. I'd like to see your mon to give you advice, lol

• 3 weeks later...