Looking for a Shedinja w/ sunny day

Shadowslash

I need a battle ready Shedinja at level 60 with sunny day.  Its for terra and I just wanna beat her and continue, thus the reason why I wanna use shedinja at a low level with sunny day and moves that don't trigger rough skin.

Edited by Shadowslash

I need a physical shedinja that doesn't do contact damage that has sunny day for the sand stream ability.  So put some on attack and speed and the rest can go on special attack.  Again I want shedinja to learn sunny day for the sand stream ability and the other moves cannot have contact damage because of rough skin ability.  I'll even give it a synthetic seed for the terrain effect which it applies an increase to defense and special defense  and applies no type for wonder guard.

Thank you, I've wanted to beat Terra and this is the only way since my pokemon were underleveled and the stupid quagsire.  In the case, I wanted to set up trick room and use 2 pokemon for toxic spikes and then send out shedinja to defeat the nidoking and let the toxic spikes badly poison the others and use sunny day when hippowdon appears and basically stall her to death.  Although the only problem would be excadrill, but I think I can defeat her using the strat simce only poison type pokemon can absorb the toxic spikes and steels types are just immuned to the spikes and won't absorb the toxic spikes.