A new power has emerged: iSharingan

iSharingan

Greetings. I'm iSharingan. If the name sounds familiar, you probably know me from another site (in which case, PM me to be sure). I'm 21 (soon to be 22) and, despite picking up pokemon at 18-19, I find I've gotten at least decent at competitive battling . I'm almost always looking for a battle and I tend to use slightly modified competitive sets (I hate predictable battles). I mainly use PO to test strategies for use on my retail games so my teams are based on what I can breed/catch in game (thus I do not use unreleased abilities or move combinations that can no longer be obtained. That's right, I'm looking at you Wishbliss, especially since you couldn't be RNGed for good IVs and nature in the first place). I am also picky about certain clauses. I appreciate those that observe the Evasion Clause (at least with moves and items) and those that do not use the banned Drizzle + Swift Swim combination. Back to more personal matters, I live in the USA, and if it wasn't immediately apparent from this post's train of thought, I have from a severe case of ADHLAS. I have few material hobbies, but I particularly enjoy fun-running, mental challenges, Anime (SAO all the way), and programming. I am a Moderator on Pokebeach's PO server, so I may not be available to battle on the Reborn server much. I feel sharing teams helps everyone get better (and techniques can often be perfected by another point of view even if that person wouldn't have thought of using it on their own) so I'm usually willing to share my teams. I'm not ashamed to ask others what sets they used, so don't feel bad about saying no if I should ask. It's your team after all and sharing is up to you. I suppose that's it, so I'll see you around.

• Administrators
I appreciate those that observe the Evasion Clause (at least with moves and items) and those that do not use the banned Drizzle + Swift Swim combination.

With all the animosity around these things, I feel like this is a really nice level-headed way to clarify your stance. Well said.

Anyway, welcome to the site...server...stuff!

Neo: Sorry, nothing at the moment. College has me too busy (and the only computer classes are on this level). Most of the programming I've done was in Game maker and all that died with my last computer (I don't want to pay $40 for proversion... again). I think the only things left are some old files from back when I was teaching myself Pyton and C++ (and a ton of files from when I was experimenting by modding Red Alert 2 rules, maps, characters, etc.)

Summer: Actually no. The first place I officially joined was Pokefarm, but it got really slow there and everyone got more interested in RP forums and random types of artwork. I'm now on Pokebeach and I joined here as well since I usually have more than one team for an RMT thread (and untill your first RMT dies there, you can't post another). The metagame is a bit different here to (considering there isn't an implied evasion clause and there is virtualy no weather regulation) as is the tiering, which can help find weaknesses I would miss elsewhere.